What's new

So, um, we’re the best three point shooting team

Chances the Jazz take over the number 1 seed if they win their next 6 games (a strong possibility) or will they still be behind the Lakers?

None, but f the Brow is really gimpy, the Jazz could close ground. The Lakers' next two are against playoff teams (on the road, I think.)

His long history as a pick-n-pop artist matters, though. I’d feel almost entirely different about Conley and his reintegration if we had a pick-n-pop big for him.

Maybe Q will finally run some pick-n-pop with Conley and Bojan (with Rudy in the dunker spot)? Or we just seize Baynes at the right time, and thus unlock Conley AND get Joe another familiar target.

Start Gobert/Bogdanovic/Ingles/Mitchell/Conley. Run some pick and pops with him and Bogey. Then bring Royce first off the bench for Mike early. Let Gobert/Bogdanovic/Oneale/Ingles/Mitchell get some minutes in together. Then Bring Mike back in for Spida and let him get some run w/Royce, Jordan, Georges. Georges can be that pick and pop guy too

Start Gobert/Bogdanovic/Ingles/Mitchell/Conley. Run some pick and pops with him and Bogey. Then bring Royce first off the bench for Mike early. Let Gobert/Bogdanovic/Oneale/Ingles/Mitchell get some minutes in together. Then Bring Mike back in for Spida and let him get some run w/Royce, Jordan, Georges. Georges can be that pick and pop guy too
We better see some pick-n-pop sets. I’m tired of the alternatives we’ve seen.

We better see some pick-n-pop sets. I’m tired of the alternatives we’ve seen.

I think we've seen the beginnings of some good ways to get Georges open. I think Mike could develop a good chemistry with Georges on those plays.

George Niang gaurding the prototypical SF sucks. George traditional PFs sucks. Niang guarding new school PF appears to be working well. He has been playing way better recently.

I really like the idea of running pick and pops with Conley and Bogey/Niang. Then continue letting Joe and Rudy run pick and rolls.

Reactions: SCS
I really like the idea of running pick and pops with Conley and Bogey/Niang. Then continue letting Joe and Rudy run pick and rolls.
I need to see how much gravity Gobert retains in the dunker spot. If his defender shuts down Conley’s drive, and Conley can’t make him pay with a late dump off to Gobert, then the whole scheme could end up as another inefficient gambit.

Too many ball-handlers? What do you think of Conley off the bench feeding Niang, Mudiay and Bradley? Bradley is ready.

Last night: 42 attempts, 42.9%
Wednesday: 43 attempts, 37.2%
Monday: 33 attempts, 48.5%
Saturday: 40 attempts, 40.0%

The last four games. That better @tfivas?

We seriously need to be represented in the 3 point contest. We're the best 3 point shooting team in the NBA and Bogey, Ingles, Niang and O'Neale are all in the top 25 for 3 point percentage. I think Bogey would do very well with his quick release.

this thread made me look up this season's top 3 point shooters...George Hill and Rodney Hood are 1 and 2 respectively (lol?)...Niang is 3, O'Neale is 9, Bogey 17 and Joe 23...

We seriously need to be represented in the 3 point contest. We're the best 3 point shooting team in the NBA and Bogey, Ingles, Niang and O'Neale are all in the top 25 for 3 point percentage. I think Bogey would do very well with his quick release.
I would love to see Ingles... he’d never finish the first rack from the corner cuz he hold every follow through and talk **** to whoever was behind him on every make... I love that man.