What's new

So we need another 3/4 defender

Our roster needs some more tinkering to now withstand the lac impact. I think Zanik sees it and is currently on the phone. We have gone all in can't just fill out on summer league guys when the clips are ready for a title run. C'mon Zanik get us more bolstered up

I think he could fit well with the team's needs, an upgrade to try to stop the Clippers. But sure there would be more options
No I mean why would Minnesota do it.

I think he could fit well with the team's needs, an upgrade to try to stop the Clippers. But sure there would be more options

I like Covington, but he would be pretty redundant and not make a lot of sense with Ingles/Bogdanovic on the roster. I guess you could trade Ingles for Covington, but that seems like a lateral move, and definitely one the Jazz wouldn't make. Those three guys are going to demand a lot of PT. Don't think it would work.

What we need is a poor man's version of Covington that would be available for the minimum and wouldn't be expecting to take PT from Ingles/Bogdanovic, but that could be relied as a defensive stopper of sorts that could occasionally hit a three.

I've read that Minnesota could trade Covington. 36M next 3 years. Time to put Exum on the table?

I like the idea that teams are itching to trade valuable players if we’d finally just put Exum on the table... Let the Exum auction begin! Auctioneer looks around at a silent room... you hear a guy coughing... a tumbleweed blows through the room... DL glances at dumb teams like the Wizards... the awkward silence continues for what seems to be forever... until DL raises his hand and starts the bidding.

I like the idea that teams are itching to trade valuable players if we’d finally just put Exum on the table... Let the Exum auction begin! Auctioneer looks around at a silent room... you hear a guy coughing... a tumbleweed blows through the room... DL glances at dumb teams like the Wizards... the awkward silence continues for what seems to be forever... until DL raises his hand and starts the bidding.

Did Zanik call in sick for work ? Why is he not in the room ? Lol

I do not think we need to overreact to this deal... both PG and Kawhi have struggled with nagging injuries on occasion. They are great players but there is only one ball and Kawhi is not a great passer... so I’m not sure they become this offensive juggernaut like the Warriors were.

We have guys that can make them work defensively... we have Rudy at the rim and rolling to the basket. If Montrez is their starting center Rudy will bust his *** in the paint... this isn’t a mega super team... this is a good duo but they are beatable. Not a team you say “ we need to gear up specifically for that one team”.

Did Zanik call in sick for work ? Why is he not in the room ? Lol

Zanik has free reign of the roster except for items that pertain to Exum... in DL contract he gets to maintain control of those affairs.