What's new

"So you're telling me there's a chance..."

Can't remember the last time the friggin Clippers had better odds than us at this, yikes

k1qmth.jpg

So Rick Carlisle is telling me there's a chance

Wow, I don't think I should visit that link when my wife is in the room....the sidebar ad was.....well anyway..... Does anyone know what the NFL odds are like? The NFL is supposed to be the model of balanced competitivness, the antitheisis of the NBA or MLB. Does Vegas believe that every NFL team has a chance? Or does an NFL team have 400 to 1 odds or even 100 to 1 odds?

Wow, I don't think I should visit that link when my wife is in the room....the sidebar ad was.....well anyway..... Does anyone know what the NFL odds are like? The NFL is supposed to be the model of balanced competitivness, the antitheisis of the NBA or MLB. Does Vegas believe that every NFL team has a chance? Or does an NFL team have 400 to 1 odds or even 100 to 1 odds?

Not sure how accurate the site is but here are this year's NFL odds.

https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/

Of all the teams, I like Arizona because they have a core of guys who have been there before, I love Whisenhunt, they play in a terrible division, and with the addition of a qb (Kolb, Orton, etc.) could make a leap. Their qb play alone last year cost them three games, if not more, and made their defense look worse than it is. They also upgraded at RB which should also help their defense and qb play.

After that, Tampa. I think this past season was more easy schedule, momentum, young and excited team than anything. But Freeman does sort of have an It factor.

In the AFC there are too many stud type teams: Pats, Steelers, Ravens, Colts, Chargers, Jets...no way some ****** team sneaks up on everyone and beats all those qb's.

Worst NFL odds North Carolina at 125:1. Vegas (or the betors) thinks the NFL is more competitive than the NBA.

Seriously? The Lakers cheerleader would tick off your wife? I refreshed the page too, and all I got was the same cheerleader. If that would set your wife off...man, I feel sorry for you.

I showed my wife and even she thought it was very tame....unfortunately...

It might've been a Lakers cheerleader, but I really couldn't say for sure. She wasn't wearing a Lakers uniform, or anything else really.