What's new

Socially distant shows

First time I heard Puddle of Mudd, I thought "I was in a better Nirvana cover band at 15." Then my little sister told me they weren't a cover band. I just thought they were doing really bad Nirvana songs that didn't even make the Boxset of outtakes.

I was just gonna post this. Malone is a talented guy with a great voice. Love watching Barker too. The guy has such an amazing rythm to his drumming and yet people can't give him credit for being one of the bests because he drummed for Blink. It's not like he hasn't drummed for ska, hip hop, rock, rap, *insert anything here too.* Love Travis.

Btw, Post Malone has a house up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It's just at the mouth of the entrance and on the south side.
I think he has a place in Ogden too iirc

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I was just about to link this. Not my favorite but I like it and respect it. Singer has a high octave range. Dude's capo is on the fourth or so fret.

@Wes Mantooth be like this drummer is better than Barker.

The people with the strongest opinions about music are those who've never played an instrument. I see Wes being able to play the piano (compliment) though.

On an Irish note, I love Damien Rice. Seen him in concert twice. Amazing.
I was fortunate enough to give him a ride from the airport years ago when he and Lisa were invited to the Sundance Film Festival. He was a good dude who gave me a copy of "O". I never heard of them but what a great album that turned out to be. It was Lisa's first time to the US and she was amazed at the size of our trucks. She seemed as innocent as she looked in their videos.