What's new

Softest team in the NBA

nateboz

With all the minor injuries that the Jazz's players have missed, does this make them the softest team in the NBA?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It took Karl Malone 13 seasons to miss as many games as the Jazz players are missing tonight. #takenote

I feel like 5/13 players sit out. Therefore I should recieve 5/13 of my ticket price refunded.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Easy to be judgy from in front of our TV and cozy fireplace. Truth is, we have absolutely no clue how injured they are or how much pain they are in. Also would be pretty dumb to prolong injuries by playing before they are healed.

I get the frustration, I'm frustrated. But it's a long season, I'd rather them be healthy than pushing it and having the injury but still be troubling us come playoff time.

Karl Malone is shaking his head everytime a Jazz player sits out for a finger/toe injury. In the old days, you sit out only if your hand or foot is amputated...

Easy to be judgy from in front of our TV and cozy fireplace. Truth is, we have absolutely no clue how injured they are or how much pain they are in. Also would be pretty dumb to prolong injuries by playing before they are healed.

Fair point. But also that's on the Jazz. There have been no information about the status of our players. The lack of transparency and uncertainty has been quite frustrating.

Even something vague like 'he is making progress, the next step is full on-court contact in the next following weeks'. Just throw us a bone

Karl Malone is shaking his head everytime a Jazz player sits out for a finger/toe injury. In the old days, you sit out only if your hand or foot is amputated...

Yeah but times have definitely changed. Today, when it comes to injuries, the training staff and coaches make the decision as to who plays who doesn't - Rodney Hood confirmed this via Twitter on Monday. Stockton and Malone had the clout to override the trainers and play through injuries.

Today players don't have or want this responsibility. Their agents probably tell them the same thing - too much money on the line.