What's new

Some of you are seriously deranged cry babies

Look, the jazz for the past 2 years since haywoods departure have been a solid team. The jazz this year are the best team we have put together since the dwill boozer days.

All i see is people moaning and crying. Im honestly disgusted by your attitude as jazz fans. Ive been following this franchise since the stockton malone days. You all need to pull your head out of your *** and realize this is the best shot weve had a chip since those damn days. If you had any sense youd pud your toxic *** bullshut aside and and ride with this team. Anybody with half a brain(not many here) would realize this.

So shut up sit back, enjoy the wins enjoy the loses. Enjoy what weve got. A bad *** team.

I believe this is what alcoholics refer to as a moment of clarity...

Look, the jazz for the past 2 years since haywoods departure have been a solid team. The jazz this year are the best team we have put together since the dwill boozer days.

All i see is people moaning and crying. Im honestly disgusted by your attitude as jazz fans. Ive been following this franchise since the stockton malone days. You all need to pull your head out of your *** and realize this is the best shot weve had a chip since those damn days. If you had any sense youd pud your toxic *** bullshut aside and and ride with this team. Anybody with half a brain(not many here) would realize this.

So shut up sit back, enjoy the wins enjoy the loses. Enjoy what weve got. A bad *** team.
I say these things in the name of our lord Kyrylo Fesenko, amen.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

MVP, myself, and Archie (?) having been saying for YEARS that Exum blows. It's only really been recently that people have been finally swinging this way

My favorite posts are when sons of bitches sit here and play the game of, “See!? I said it first! I said it first! Therefore I am supreme leader!!”

**** the **** off muther****ers.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I've been trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, thinking it was the injuries, but even when he's healthy, he pretty much sucks. I feel sorry for him, but like some here have said, feel sorry for someone making $10 mil/yr?

Holy ****, dude. Have you ever heard of a mirror? Check one out when you have a minute, emmk?