What's new

Spain Wants Fesenko

LunaticWolf

https://www.elcorreo.com/vizcaya/v/...konia/pivot-fesenko-agenda-caja-20100727.html

Fesenko the pivot on the agenda of the Caja Laboral
Its 23 years and 2.16 in height makes him a target for the club Alaves, but the Ukrainian negotiates its continuity in the NBA

The agenda of the Caja Laboral in the 'Futures' is large and deep. While several European clubs were quick to make a move to bolster their staff as soon as possible baskonistas offices are examining all possibilities to enable them to fill the gap left by Tiago Splitter in the best way possible. In this list are all-league players known and these include the name of Kyrylo Fesenko, a Ukrainian power forward in June completed its third season in the NBA Utah Jazz rows. The 'five' is a long time in the form Barca, the club and asked him in April and in previous campaigns, her name also came under scrutiny baskonista.
Its 23 years old and 2.16 meters allow you to meet some of the requirements that the search Baskonia Splitter substitute. It is also true that the profile of Fesenko has some doubts. A basketball without minutes of play in the NBA does not progress, will be lucky if it does not decrease as a player. When you start the competition, the only American teams schedule-quality training schedule leaves them no time material. And Ukraine has three years warming the bench. That is, his hypothetical return to Europe opens a cabinet doubts about the mental fitness and European basketball.
From low to high
Since being elected in the 'draft' of 2007 at No. 44, Ukraine has tried to shine in the NBA. No luck in its infancy, so he had to gain experience in the League of American Development. He then spent the first team the Jazz, where he has been waiting two years for an opportunity.
The chance came last spring. After 49 games without a statistical contribution (2.6 points and 1.8 rebounds in 8.3 minutes per game) door was opened in the 'play off' for the title. An injury to starting center Mehmet Okur allowed to enter the starting lineup and play 18 minutes at each meeting. Consequently, also improved his scoring and rebounding average (3.3 and 3.9 on average in ten games). In their last game against Los Angeles Lakers grabbed 12 reject the personal struggle starred with Pau Gasol.
Improving wages
This role could hamper his scenario also signing for Baskonia. After three years in Utah, Fesenko out of contract and falls under the category of restricted free agent, a kind of right of first refusal only for NBA teams, although negotiations continued with the franchise in Salt Lake City.
In the season that just ended, the 'five' Ukrainian charging about $ 870 000 647 000 euros. A very modest wage for the American League. Therefore, especially if one takes into account the proper performance offered in the 'play off', Fesenko aims to improve their markedly. His representatives have not yet responded to the first renewal offer that his team put on the desk. This could open the door to Baskonia, although the Ukrainian intends to continue his career in the NBA.

Spain Can't Have Fesenko!
denied_1.png

Google Translate -lyrics from Hannah Montana
English->Ukranian->Spanish->Afrikaaners->Greek->English

It will air zistrybnuv at LAX.
With dreams and my bride.
Welcome to the land of excess Fame (voah).
I

The increase in the cabin.
This is my first time.
Look to the right and see one of their mobile phones.
It's all so crazy.
Everything seems to fame

turns your stomach and feel a bit sick building.
Too much pressure and I was afraid. "
This is a taxi a man on the radio.
Jay Z and music.
Jay Z and music.
And the song Jay Z.

Chorus.
And I have hands.
Play me
And flying butterflies.
Moving Head
Move my hips.
And my hands in the air.
They are my song.
I know that I want to be normal.
Yes, people in the United States this

At a club in my taxi.
Everybody look at me now
Chick "a leg Rockin ';
When the city. "

It is difficult with my girls around me.
Of course it is a member of Nashville.
The "I stilletos.
I have never attractions.

turns your stomach and feel a bit sick building.
Too much pressure and I fear.
Learn from one of his favorite DJ
Song for Britney.
Music and Britney.
Music and Britney.

Chorus.
Then my hand.
Play me
And flying butterflies.
Moving Head
Move my hips.
And my hands in the air
They are my song.
I know that I want to be normal.

To flight Hoppin'on (in flight).
Back home my day (from the city at night).
I did everything (everyone).
DJ music playing and I feel good!

Chorus.
Then my hand.
Play me
And flying butterflies.
Going way (yes, he nodded his head).
Moving my hips (OH YEAH).
And my hands in the air.
It playin'My song.
I know I want a normal (left).
Yes (ha ha) is a party in the U.S. (Yes).

Then my hand.
Play me
And butterflies are flying ().
Shaking his head nodded good (the child).
Move my hips. (The movement of the hips, too.)
And my hands in the air.
It playin'My song.
I know I want a normal (I want to turn).
Yes (Yes), a party in the United States.
Yes (lol), that Party in the United States. (People in the USA!).

I'm a little concerned about how long the negotiations are taking for Fes right now. It seems like it's taking forever.

If Fes goes to Spain the suicide watch will be on high alert at Chateau du Sirkickyass.

This may be true, however, let me throw out the potential "epic event" and the "legendary potential to take jazzfanz to the next level" if you and Mrs. Kicky where to show up behind the Spain bench at Fes's first game. In your own small way you would reach Rollen Stewart and James Miller status. Of course be aware that Stewart did prison time and Miller killed himself.

Just a thought.