What's new

Speak the Truth or Forever Hold you Tongue

oldtimer

Speak the Truth or Forever Hold your Tongue

1. Raja needs to be benched

2. The refs in the Celtics game intentionally screwed the Jazz. The refs in the Denver game were just bad.

3. Worst refs ever Bob Delaney, Steve Javie, Joey Crawford, Dick Bavetta, violete Palmer

4. Hayward is much better than I ever imagined he would be.

5. AK should have shot a technical foul when Martin touched the ball while out of bounds and Utah should of taken the ball out of bounds with a chance for the win. By the way regardless of the Martin's ball slapping,:eek: AK still should have made that shot.

6. Corbin's rotations have cost us two games. He's still a rookie head coach.

7. AJ has been a beast lately.

8. Miss D-Will, but Harris and Favors bring excitement to the games.

9. Having a higher lottery pick is more important that making the playoffs this year.

10. I miss Jerry Sloan.

Check 4.

5. I don't know the rule, but saw the same thing. AK had little time to control the ball, move, and make that. I don't blame him for missing. Also, the clock could have easily started sooner and the keeper probably got caught off guard. A quicker trigger and AK wouldn't even have gotten the shot off.

11. CJ miles is a streak shooter to say the least. Play him until he takes three shots. If he makes them let him play. If he misses them put him on the bench.

I feel bad for the players - particularly Al Jefferson, who looks like he takes losing especially hard. But at this point it's better for the Jazz to not win.

Bentley you speak truth. I also thought things would change, but until the ref assignments are completely random I will believe the NBA is trying to give the game to the other team whenever I see Bob Delaney, Steve Javie, Joey Crawford, Dick B. or Violette Palmer ref the games. If Ref assignments were random, I couldn't complain when one of these refs are assigned to a jazz game.

Making the playoffs is a great way to build team chemistry would generate excitement, and build momentum for next year. We will still have a top 6 pick hopefully.

Thee Jazz fan you speak truth about the playoffs, but say the jazz get the six pick and the 13th pick. We could move up in the draft. To me that is more important than a first round exit and only one draft pick.

1. Raja needs to be benched

2. The refs in the Celtics game intentionally screwed the Jazz. The refs in the Denver game were just bad.

3. Worst refs ever Bob Delaney, Steve Javie, Joey Crawford, Dick Bavetta, violete Palmer

4. Hayward is much better than I ever imagined he would be.

5. AK should have shot a technical foul when Martin touched the ball while out of bounds and Utah should of taken the ball out of bounds with a chance for the win. By the way regardless of the Martin's ball slapping,:eek: AK still should have made that shot.

6. Corbin's rotations have cost us two games. He's still a rookie head coach.

7. AJ has been a beast lately.

8. Miss D-Will, but Harris and Favors bring excitement to the games.

9. Having a higher lottery pick is more important that making the playoffs this year.

10. I miss Jerry Sloan.

Wow, a post I completely agree with. And even bending a little on Hayward...

GVC you aren't speaking truth.

1. Larry Sander and Paul George are good young players.

2. Hayward is proving many people wrong.

3. GVC posting Larry Sanders in every thread I post regardless of its contents seems immature and moronic, but hey your a message board tough guy.

Fes was one of only three jazz players to have a positive plus/minus score. I know its a meaningless stat, but does anyone else see teams stop driving to the middle when he is in the game. Fes may never be Dwight Howard or even Brendon Hayward, but he does clog the middle and deserve to get 10-15 minutes a game. Why Give Elson five minutes?

And he was repeating you. You + 1'd yourself. I keep up fine thanks. But if it will prevent you from trying to ruin every thread I start I give you + 5. I love message board tough guys.

You're the one looking for an argument. I merely contributed relevant material to your thread. Get over yourself.

I not looking for an argument, but I've started three threads in a week only to have GVC mention Larry Sanders. I tried to PM GVC to beg him to ignore me, but he seems intent on hijacking all my threads. I acknowledge I wanted Paul George and Larry Sanders more than Hayward. Now that we have five power forwards I would say Paul George was the better pick. That being said even when I try to acknowledge Hayward's good play of late, GVC is there. GVC is nothing more than Message Board tough guy trying to prove a point. I tried to PM him to ask him to ignore me, but I guess I'm not message board savy enough. I guess I will have to go back to reading the message board rather than posting.