What's new

Spooktober on my YouTube channel.

Kyoto

As you may or may not know, I run a YouTube channel where I read and comment on Reddit stories. Starting yesterday I posted my "Reddit, You Spooky" videos for the month of October. They are stories from Reddit (fake/real) where it is talking about paranormal experiences. If interested, turn off the lights, turn up the headphones, and relax.

Last edited:
As you may or may not know, I run a YouTube channel where I read and comment on Reddit stories. Starting yesterday I posted my "Reddit, You Spooky" videos for the month of October. They are stories from Reddit (fake/real) where it is talking about paranormal experiences. If interested, turn off the lights, turn up the headphones, and relax.

You should do a video on the hag. She's a phenomenon that happens during sleep paralysis. She visited me a few years ago when I had no idea she existed.

She broke my hotel door down, swam through the floor boards and continually slapped at my feet trying to grab me and pull me down.

Sleep paralysis is a hell of an experience. Experiencing the hag will take fear to the next level.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_hag

I'm agnostic too. I don't believe in ghosts, demons, hell, etc.

You should do a video on the hag. She's a phenomenon that happens during sleep paralysis. She visited me a few years ago when I had no idea she existed.

She broke my hotel door down, swam through the floor boards and continually slapped at my feet trying to grab me and pull me down.

Sleep paralysis is a hell of an experience. Experiencing the hag will take fear to the next level.

I always liked Fusli's painting which is in the link. I didn't know about the connection with sleep paralysis and the hag. When I was a child I remember one night when I felt something sitting on my chest and giggling. I guess it was just a regular nightmare but felt very real. I am absolutely rational but enjoy spooky stories. And I think those phenomenons happen they are just not caused by supernatural powers.

I'll look it up! I have woken up once in sleep paralysis before, its one of the most frightening experiences. I don't know if I believe in spooks or whatever, but I believe in the possibility of it. Thanks for the suggestion!

I always liked Fusli's painting which is in the link. I didn't know about the connection with sleep paralysis and the hag. When I was a child I remember one night when I felt something sitting on my chest and giggling. I guess it was just a regular nightmare but felt very real. I am absolutely rational but enjoy spooky stories. And I think those phenomenons happen they are just not caused by supernatural powers.

I think a lot of it is just us not being able to explain natural phenomenon. Who knows though, until science can tell us one way or another, those stories are fun.