What's new

spurs will rest players tonight (with link) ! put your $ in jazz +3, this is a win-win situation!

https://www.nba.com/jazz/features/about-last-night-jazz-beat-rockets

I caught this in the bottom of the article:

What next?

Thanks to a previously scheduled TNT game that got retracted, tip-off tomorrow night against the San Antonio Spurs is still set for 8:30 pm on ROOT Sports. The Spurs come to us off a back-to-back after playing the Kings in Sacramento tonight. (Also worth noting, coach Popovich likes to rest his main guys on back-to-backs). On an even more positive note, the last time the Jazz beat the Spurs was March last year in Salt Lake City.

So who’s feeling lucky?

Since you're in the mood for throwing money away...I'll PM you with my mailing address. Thanks!

this is a sure bet at Jazz +3!!!

Don't you think the jazz will at least be within 3 points when opponents played the night before and their starters might not play or play very little?

The Spurs come to us off a back-to-back after playing the Kings in Sacramento tonight. (Also worth noting, coach Popovich likes to rest his main guys on back-to-backs).

A tidbit about how Pop sometimes rests certain players on back to backs (which everyone already knew) does not translate to 'five bench players are starting for the Spurs tonight.'

But I do think that Leonard is still injured, and maybe Duncan gets the night off.

I do have a stat for you though: Spurs 11-0 on the second game of a back to back.

If it were Spurs by + 22, I'd put $1000 dollars on it. Since it Spurs -3 tonight, I think I'll bet my house, wife and kids on it.

Pops could gather 5 guys from a bus stop and he'd still win games in the NBA. (Note: I am somewhat plagarizing a quote by AK47 years ago..)

The spread seems sketchy...a little...Spurs seem too easy here. Which makes me like the Jazz.

this is a sure bet at Jazz +3!!!

Don't you think the jazz will at least be within 3 points when opponents played the night before and their starters might not play or play very little?
A revision to the Websters Dictionary has been officially made: The word "suckered" has been replaced with the word "lesliecheunged"

I took the OP's advice and bet the mortgage on the Jazz.

Now I'm destitute. Thanks a lot OP.

With the number of massive, yet asinine, bets OP has claimed to have made in the past few months, I honestly don't understand how he still has any money.