What's new

St George sports store

Fishsticks

Banned
Want some Jazz gear but the fanzz site is complete garbage with limited styles and sizes. Any place in southern Utah that carries a good selection Jazz related gear?

Want some Jazz gear but the fanzz site is complete garbage with limited styles and sizes. Any place in southern Utah that carries a good selection Jazz related gear?

Dick's?

I'm not really sure, tbh.

/gearcheck

There used to be a place in red cliffs mall that sold jazz gear. Hats, jerseys, shirts etc. not sure if it's still there, haven't been to the mall in years.

It's called pro image sports. It used to be a different name store that carried mostly jazz stuff. Now I think it's all sports and teams, but you should still be able to find some jazz stuff I'd assume. there is also a Big 5, rebel sports, foot locker, and Dicks.

Ya gotta just come to a game and shop at the big Fanzz in the ESA. There is a lot of stuff that is exclusively sold in that location due to the NBA's licensing rules.

Dick's?

I'm not really sure, tbh.

/gearcheck

If you do stop in at Dick's be sure to pick up the latest issue of Dick's Insider Magazine. Lots of great content.

This is just sad. The Millers monopolizing merchandise sales. I was in SLC for Thanksgiving and expected to find Jazz stuff everywhere. Ended up having to buy (and overpay) from the Fanzzz store at the ESA during the game. In the LA area you can walk into WalMart and find t-shirts, sweatshirts and jackets from any of the LA sports teams, college or pro.

This is just sad. The Millers monopolizing merchandise sales. I was in SLC for Thanksgiving and expected to find Jazz stuff everywhere. Ended up having to buy (and overpay) from the Fanzzz store at the ESA during the game. In the LA area you can walk into WalMart and find t-shirts, sweatshirts and jackets from any of the LA sports teams, college or pro.

I blame Millsap's UncleAgent.

Of course the Millers are going to make as much money as they can from the Jazz. One reason that LA teams' gear is more widely available is because most owners of a sports franchise probably don't also own a chain like Fanzz.

I've got this start jacket for sale. It's a size medium but fits more like a large.

Project2_zpsf3c7f215.jpg

30 bucks plus shipping?

It's called pro image sports. It used to be a different name store that carried mostly jazz stuff. Now I think it's all sports and teams, but you should still be able to find some jazz stuff I'd assume. there is also a Big 5, rebel sports, foot locker, and Dicks.

The Pro Image was the name of Fanzz before they changed it. Weird.

The Pro Image was the name of Fanzz before they changed it. Weird.

I was gonna say there was a Fanzz in the mall. Back when I first started watching the jazz in '97 the kids all called it "the jazz store" Everything in there was pretty much jazz stuff during the finals years. I don't remember when it changed/closed, there must have been a 6-8 year stretch where I went to the mall like 2 times. Ever since the walmart moved out of there alot of the stores kinda come and go. Software ect. was the ****!

My mother is 5'7'' 115, and doesn't associate with your kind.

Oh, damn. So she lost some weight since the last time we saw each other. Good for her. I remember she wasn't happy with the inside of her thighs rubbing when she walked.

Oh, damn. So she lost some weight since the last time we saw each other. Good for her. I remember she wasn't happy with the inside of her thighs rubbing when she walked.
You must be confusing her with the older, over-sized Southern Californian ladies you're so fond of.