What's new

Start Keyonte and Olynyk?

Why not just start all of our rookies? We're 1 hailmary 3 from being a 1 win team this year. We can barely get worse even by starting all our rookies.

Sexton THT was such a travesty in the preseason that Hardy had to make extreme changes and decided to roll with Clarkson THT. "DAMN, I was sure thats gonna work!"

I'm all for any changes at this point. Like it cant get more ugly, can it?

I want George and Dunn get more minutes just because at least they play different brand of ball than our unholy trinity of incompetent combo guards.

I also wanted THT and JC to start. Was making sense. Now i'm not so sure i was right. We are bad, let the youngs play more. Give also more min to Sexton to allow him to paddle his stat and get traded.

our guards are playing out of their comfort zone and would probably just want to play their natural position. They are all shooting guards except for Dunn who can’t shoot. Even keyonte is a shooting guard but hes most promising one. we need a game manager, somebody who can read defenses and not just blindly run an offense from a whiteboard. The same defensive blueprint is being used by our opponents and we are unable to counter it.