What's new

Start Mitchell at the Point.

Donovan in the month of January...

28.3 Pts 4.9 Ast. 4.3 rebs. - 6.3 free throw attempts per game

Shooting Splits 46.5/42.5/80.3 TS% 58%

His has a net rating of +13.1.

Conley and these other pgs are fine but I think I'd rather not take the ball out of his hands. Find a SG/PG/SF with more off ball value... that can play on ball. I just don't think we'd get the full value out of a guy like Conley.

Donovan in the month of January...

28.3 Pts 4.9 Ast. 4.3 rebs. - 6.3 free throw attempts per game

Shooting Splits 46.5/42.5/80.3 TS% 58%

His has a net rating of +13.1.

Conley and these other pgs are fine but I think I'd rather not take the ball out of his hands. Find a SG/PG/SF with more off ball value... that can play on ball. I just don't think we'd get the full value out of a guy like Conley.
EXACTLY.

I keep thinking of that beautiful pass from Mitchell to Rubio at the three-point line late in the game against Denver. Rubio missed the shot, but the setup was picture perfect. Regardless of what position he plays, it's awesome to see Donovan distributing the ball as well as he has lately.

Rubio's value versus Denver was undeniable.
Yea.

All that game proved was that Donovan turned a corner that has nothing to do with him suddenly playing PG. Though if that was the trigger for him to turn it on this year, great.

I wish Exum was back too. This team is about to be dangerous.

If every night Rubio played like he did against Denver... this thread qouldnt exist. More of that please!!!

Rrrruuuuu-b-o. Ruuuu-beee-ooooh.

Meanwhile Quin says... lookie, lookie, I got hookie... and hookah.

Rubio's value versus Denver was undeniable.
Personally, I think Mitchell should start next year at pg, but if I have to pick between Rubio and trading for Conley, I’ll take my chances with Rubio. I think we are one player away from being an actual contender to be second best in the West. In most years that men’s championship contenders. I don’t think adding Conley does that.
I wish Exum was back too. This team is about to be dangerous.

When the **** is Exum coming back?

Favors, Dante and a #1 for Porter Jr.
Rubio is re-signed with Mitchell getting mins. at PG when Rubio sits. As much as I'd like to upgrade PG, I don't think Utah has the assets to do both.

Mitchell needs the ball in his hands as much as possible. He showed he can handle PG. This gives him 15 mins there.

Favors, Dante and a #1 for Porter Jr.
Rubio is re-signed with Mitchell getting mins. at PG when Rubio sits. As much as I'd like to upgrade PG, I don't think Utah has the assets to do both.

Mitchell needs the ball in his hands as much as possible. He showed he can handle PG. This gives him 15 mins there.

Why in the he’ll would the jazz trade both Favors and Exum for Porter, let alone throwing in a ****ing first rounder? Exum and Favors are damn good assets.

Exum is the asset along with a 1st. Thats fair value for Porter. Favors is an expiring to Washingtin. They wouldnt pick up his option; their motivation is to shed salary with Wall and Beal making a fortune.

Even at that, the offer is a 2nd string PG who has only shown occasional flashes and a 1st round pick in the 20's for a good starter who shoots 40% from 3pt rsnge. Utah would be getting a bargain.