What's new

Starwars Sithposting

I always joked that he should have been called Emo Ren.

he reminds me of a trumper. Born with every advantage the industrialized world can offer yet somehow he still feels cheated. Ask Kylo what he actually wants and he couldn’t tell you. He just seems angry and wants everyone to know.

he reminds me of a trumper. Born with every advantage the industrialized world can offer yet somehow he still feels cheated. Ask Kylo what he actually wants and he couldn’t tell you. He just seems angry and wants everyone to know.

As much as I don't like TLJ, he kinda said what he wants. He wants to get rid of the Jedi and the Sith, but he needs more power to do it.

"The Empire, your parents, the Resistance, the Sith, the Jedi... let the past die. Kill it, if you have to. "

"I'm sure you are! The Resistance is dead, the war is over, and when I kill you, I will have killed the last Jedi!"

It's time to let old things die. Snoke... Skywalker... the Sith... the Jedi... the rebels. Rey... I want you to join me. We can rule together and bring a new order to the galaxy.

But remember; TLJ is a steaming pile. So when at all possible, avoid using it as cannon. Maybe we can trick disney into dropping it.

Bringing in the politics was unneeded and added nothing.

Ren has conflicting goals, but he has goals.

Haven’t seen it yet. From everything I’ve read on social media I thought this thread would be a **** storm.

I don’t want spoilers, but just wondering if REN is still throwing tantrums like he’s still 5 years old?

forgot who posted it but I find it strange grown *** adults would bring a toy like a lightsaber to a Star Wars movie. Probably means they have no life and going no where fast. People like that piss me off

I finally saw the movie today. Enjoyed it. Nice wrap up to a 43 year journey. Saw the original when I was 16 at the Cinedome Theaters in Riverdale.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

The writers discussion...

"Hey so we have this chance to do something with Star wars now I guess."

"Yeah but I really never got into it. I mean the original three were pretty good but boy those first three episodes they were just *** weren't they"

"yeah and frankly I just don't know where to go with it I'm kind of bored and I mean they are paying us a boatload of money but really it's all been done before it hasn't it?"

"Yeah I got about five other projects I want to work on tell you what this is what made a lot of money last time, people like nostalgia, I bet we could just kind of take the same stories and just kind of I don't know make a bigger death Star or something and I don't know just bring back some old dude you know to make people go ooo and ahhh. What do you think? we could do this pretty easily without really breaking a sweat then move on to something sounds really interesting."

"Yeah I think that's great. you going to get the new Ferrari with this one or what?"

"Eh, haven't really decided. I just know I don't want to spend any more time on this and I need to get it over with so I can get back to Europe or Cancun or something."

"I know, let's just blame it on the emperor, that's what everybody else did. I mean that's what all the first 6 movies were about really what happened to the emperor. I can really stick it to all those idiots that think that this really means something just have it be the emperor all over again. The Twitter backlash would be awesome!"

"Done and done."

In other words it was all a ****** cash grab.