What's new

Staying home to watch Game 7...who wants my tickets?

Thanks YB. Took my 81 year old dad with me. Not sure how many more live games he'll get to see and it was a lot of fun. Much appreciated.

Thanks YB. Took my 81 year old dad with me. Not sure how many more live games he'll get to see and it was a lot of fun. Much appreciated.

Nice.
I did the same a couple of years ago with my father and daughter. He passed away last April. It's a memory my daughter and I will never forget.

I'll post the picture we got with Big T when I get a chance.

It's my pleasure! Reading this makes me even happier they went to a good home.

I'll post the picture we got with Big T when I get a chance.

here's the picture he got with "Low T", if anyone is interested:

low-t-testosterone-500x450.png

Thanks again for the tickets, I had a great time. The arena was pretty quiet but I'm guessing a lot of people watched the world series. As I was watching the bear mess with one of the refs as he always does i was wondering if other mascots do this. Maybe the bear is getting us on the refs bad side. Although the refs usually laugh.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app

That's kind of cool. Well done, dude. I hope you didn't ruin the game for him by talking **** about the team, players, coaches, front office and franchise while watching the game. Anyway, I hope you had a great and memorable time.

H7w4x6q.gif