What's new

STAYWARD

How could he turn down Rudy, Ingles, Rubio, and Jazz brass down? If he turns that down you wouldn't want him here.

Lmfao

I already love Donovan Mitchell

SLC Dubk just tweeted that Mitchell was leaning in to hear Ainge's phone call. Lmfao

How could he turn down Rudy, Ingles, Rubio, and Jazz brass down? If he turns that down you wouldn't want him here.
That's kind of where I'm at. I hope this was mostly posturing.

If they really had to try hard to sell him for almost 4 hours I can just imagine Gobert sitting there like "seriously dude?"

If he leaves then at least we can be confident that the Jazz did everything to keep him. And he just really didn't want to be here.

I will say that if GH leaves, it won't be because of the FO. Nothing more they could do to make this a competitive team really.

East is such a ****ty conference that Trey Burke might make the AS team.

That's kind of where I'm at. I hope this was mostly posturing.

If they really had to try hard to sell him for almost 4 hours I can just imagine Gobert sitting there like "seriously dude?"

If he leaves then at least we can be confident that the Jazz did everything to keep him. And he just really didn't want to be here.

IDK, there is a lot to talk about. With Rubio they are going to have to change their system a bit. They probably also went over the next moves they plan to make.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lord of light, let your light shine on Salt Lake this night, accept this sacrifice to make the Utah Jazz whole. Allow this to be symbolic of burning Danny Ainge at the stake ....

I will say that if GH leaves, it won't be because of the FO. Nothing more they could do to make this a competitive team really.

East is such a ****ty conference that Trey Burke might make the AS team.

FO low balled him when he was a RFA and Locke said that still has Hayward pissed

I'm being an optimist:

Hayward is deliberately dragging this out so Boston and Miami are frozen out of the market until he signs with the Jazz; thus given DL an opportunity to work a few more trade deals without those two teams mucking up the works. (Don't tell me this doesn't work! I need my illusions!)