What's new

STAYWARD

Pretty much impossible to watch. Could barely make it through the first 2 min

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Be thankful... it got way worse... waiters better than Hayward... he doesn't get double doubles like kevin love... if he comes back they aren't even sure we will make the playoffs because Minnesota da best. Jebus man!

My take might be wrong.

I assumed Hayward was staying.

But if he was always staying it wouldn't be this hard to turn down Brad and Miami....

I think in hindsight he was probably leaving, but now he can't let go. Even his Dad's tweet speaks to the emotional element to this decision.

This is incoherent. But meh this situation has that vibe to it.

My wife is so upset with me... gordon better make the right decision... I'm likely getting a divorce because o fthos

A 'sourcing' question 101.

How does it work? Does Woj and others have innumerable contacts all over.
What is the incentive for people to leak info to him?

I'm normally a smart guy (I can hear you NAOS) .... but this has got me stumped.

Keep up Shams Charania's twitter as well. He very may well break it

Haven't really thought about it. Really focused on this marriage. You know when it's ove I will get with my agent and we will talk about it then.

I'll say this we will be open to taking many meetings... like a lot.

A 'sourcing' question 101.

How does it work? Does Woj and others have innumerable contacts all over.
What is the incentive for people to leak info to him?

I'm normally a smart guy (I can hear you NAOS) .... but this has got me stumped.

My guess is that because Woj always keeps things on the up-and-up and is willing to deal with "sources" on good terms he is used by people who know 100% the info they are providing is legit to release that info. He's performing a service for FOs and such, basically. They know that if they want to get the info out and have it be believed he's the guy to talk to. He maintains his standards for what he puts out so he can always be trusted.

1. Gordon wanted Rubio
2. Jazz signed Ingles (same agent)
3. Johnny Bryant has been with him all offseason
4. Active in discussing trades

He's staying.

Haven't really thought about it. Really focused on this marriage. You know when it's ove I will get with my agent and we will talk about it then.

I'll say this we will be open to taking many meetings... like a lot.

Some early morning 4th drinking homey?