What's new

STAYWARD

I will be happy if Hayward returns. He will make our team better than we would be without.

But we will be fine and a better team than last year even without him. We have improved greatly and I expect the team that developed Hayward to keep developing our other young players. We also could make a trade or sign a free agent that could make us as good as if Hayward stayed.

We still have our best player that is still developing in Gobert. He is the best center in the NBA and we finally have a PG that can feed him. That combo will be fun. Exum is ready to break out. Favors and Hood are going to get healthy and get rolling. We have some very promising rookies. Ingles is just going to be more bad *** than ever and we can let him do more.

This isn’t on Hayward. He’s too classy. Probably contracts OR a genuine fake report

Come on we know him. This isn’t the way he is. Geesh.

Really? Because he has dragged this mother****er out like the finale of a ****ty reality TV show. He has already made his decision, like what, 6 months ago? He knows everything to know about every franchise that's courting him. I doubt some power point presentation is what tips the scales. ****ing ludicrous.

Really? Because he has dragged this mother****er out like the finale of a ****ty reality TV show. He has already made his decision, like what, 6 months ago? He knows everything to know about every franchise that's courting him. I doubt some power point presentation is what tips the scales. ****ing ludicrous.

You mad, brah?

This isn’t on Hayward. He’s too classy. Probably contracts OR a genuine fake report

Come on we know him. This isn’t the way he is. Geesh.

Well it falls on his shoulders. Even if its a fake report or a leak from his camp it still reflects poorly on him and he has decided not to address it and take care of the problem. Do you realy think he doesnt know where he is going? If he genuinely doesn't know at this point then that should reflect poorly on him as well.

I like Hayward but there is only one person to blame for this and it isnt his agent or someone who leaked something its him. He needs to take some responsibility, which he has not so far.