What's new

Stephen A. isn't sold on the Jazz being a real threat to the Lakers | First Take

I have a Lakers friend who loves to hate on the Jazz. Beat Bucks without Holiday. Beat 76ers without Embiid. Will play Clips without Kawhi. After he watched a few Jazz games (probably to give him research to hate more) he said he did not know the Jazz were so fun to watch.
All I know is the Jazz are beating all the teams we are supposed to beat even if Spida is concussed. Or Conley is hammy. The team is deep and built for the modern NBA. This team reminds you of the GSW before KD came. Sure Mitchell is not Curry but we are far deeper than them.
You need new friends

I have a Lakers friend who loves to hate on the Jazz. Beat Bucks without Holiday. Beat 76ers without Embiid. Will play Clips without Kawhi. After he watched a few Jazz games (probably to give him research to hate more) he said he did not know the Jazz were so fun to watch.
All I know is the Jazz are beating all the teams we are supposed to beat even if Spida is concussed. Or Conley is hammy. The team is deep and built for the modern NBA. This team reminds you of the GSW before KD came. Sure Mitchell is not Curry but we are far deeper than them.
It is an interesting comparison, though I don’t think it is true that this team is far deeper than them. That GS team had:
Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, Bogut
Iguodala, Barbosa, D. Lee, and Livingston.

So do you drive an STi?

The playoffs are where we will be tested. Defenses will lock in on Rudy and Bojan. Will they be able to adjust? Time will tell , I certainly hope so.