What's new

Stephon Marbury, Steve Francis and the Utah Jazz

Game6Conley

I have said here for at least a year that Utah's search for a PG, the assets thrown at George Hill, Ricky Rubio and now Mike Conley are reminiscent of the Knicks resourcefulness in the early 2000's going after Starbury, Cuttino Mobley, Steve Francis, Penny Hardaway etc.

So ima keep this one short n sweet. If this sorta Knicks things holds to form, next season is gonna be much, much worse than this one, n thats when major fallout/overturn will begin to occur.

They'll prolly make the playoffs again n lose in the 2nd rd again.. n with the roster aging n contracts locked in... this team is on the fast track to nowhere.. gatekeeper / doormat status..

They were the 1 seed... is that the peak accomplishment of the Mitchell/Gobert years?!? might b... it sure aint gonna b easy to get that 1 seed again.. n whats it worth neways when u lose 4 in a row after winning first 2 games?

this team is old n built to breakdown physically by the time the playoffs roll around

its built to flame out late.... in this horserace the jazz function just as a pace-setter, they damn sure aint no closer...

hate me the guy advocating taking younger players every draft n building the right way for pointing it out

Alright mellow the jazz killer I'm setting in Utah and James brown is playing **** you

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

Seems like the Jazz would look pretty good with a decent stretch 4 that can play the 5. Then you have DM, Joe, Bogey, 4, Rudy and JC and buckets off the bench. Seems pretty good to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk