What's new

Steve Bannon Quotes

I just bought a 1966 Jeep CJ 5. Only 3 owners (all from the same county). No rust. Perfect. First year of the Dauntless V6. A torquey mother****er.

00y0y_4ZSfspLjjNo_600x450.jpg

Super jelly

Keep the Dauntless. If you bump up to a V8 go with the AMC 360. That engine has so much character and is the favorite engine I've had.

Super jelly

Keep the Dauntless. If you bump up to a V8 go with the AMC 360. That engine has so much character and is the favorite engine I've had.

One of the best parts of this deal is that I had a use-it-or-lose-it car allowance from my job. They didn't care what I used it for as long as it didn't look like ****. Basically, anything that looked cool and finished (i.e. not a project)(LA, amiright?). Anyway, this whole deal will be absorbed by that allowance so it ain't costing me ****.

One of the best parts of this deal is that I had a use-it-or-lose-it car allowance from my job. They didn't care what I used it for as long as it didn't look like ****. Basically, anything that looked cool and finished (i.e. not a project)(LA, amiright?). Anyway, this whole deal will be absorbed by that allowance so it ain't costing me ****.

That's so awesome. So you didn't end up getting a 4runner?

That's so awesome. So you didn't end up getting a 4runner?

I couldn't find one that made me amped. I found a few that felt/ran a lot like my Subaru Outback (albeit with fewer miles). It felt like I would be paying way over "market value" for something that was pretty damn close to what I had. I just didn't like those deals.

I couldn't find one that made me amped. I found a few that felt/ran a lot like my Subaru Outback (albeit with fewer miles). It felt like I would be paying way over "market value" for something that was pretty damn close to what I had. I just didn't like those deals.

Yeah that's why I've never pulled the trigger on a 4runner. They are so overpriced. I've thought about getting a Cherokee lately though, solid front axles are pretty sweet. Probably just end up getting an old truck though.

Yeah that's why I've never pulled the trigger on a 4runner. They are so overpriced. I've thought about getting a Cherokee lately though, solid front axles are pretty sweet. Probably just end up getting an old truck though.

your help on the car stuff was great, though, braugh. I appreciate it. I'm glad you dig the CJ.

The behavior above is why the liberals lost the election. The elitist arrogance that if you don't agree with me, I must dehumanize you. There was a good article from VOX months ago where the author kinda predicted this would happen. You should give it a read Dal.

https://www.vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

You mean the election where more people voted for for Clinton? I'd say they lost because of a flaw in the system that puts more weight on a vote in Ohio than in Oregon, despite both votes being American.

I just bought a new 2016 chevy silverado a few weeks ago. Only 5 miles on it when i bought it. My xterra was paid off and they gave me 15,000 for it as a trade in and i had a good chunk of money saved up to add to that 15,000 on the down payment.
I plan to have the silverado paid off within a year.

You mean the election where more people voted for for Clinton? I'd say they lost because of a flaw in the system that puts more weight on a vote in Ohio than in Oregon, despite both votes being American.
You do realize that everybody knew the rules going in, right? I agree with you that the electoral college should be done away with in favor of the popular vote, but until it is the claim that a different candidate would have won if they used a different measure is irrelevant.

Trump was smart not to waste money, time and energy trying to earn votes in California to equalize the popular vote because the popular vote does not matter.

You do realize that everybody knew the rules going in, right? I agree with you that the electoral college should be done away with in favor of the popular vote, but until it is the claim that a different candidate would have won if they used a different measure is irrelevant.

Trump was smart not to waste money, time and energy trying to earn votes in California to equalize the popular vote because the popular vote does not matter.

Both candidates did not waste time going to states that they had no chance of winning.

I do agree about the electoral college. It needs to go away but not to change this election. This one is over and done, Trump won. Lets fix it for future elections so that more people will vote and feel like their vote matters. There was a big push for this when the exact same thing happened in the Bush Gore year but people stopped caring when it didn't effect the current election. Also all the Bernie fans who were so upset about the primaries and wanted the process changed have stopped caring after they realized it wouldn't help Bernie this year. People seem not to care unless its current.

Also if Cruz, Palin and Huckabee all end up on the Cabinet than it's game over lol.

I'm going to put an overdrive in it + 1.5" wheel spacers. Then, me and my buddy are gonna build one of these for it:

S6A9879.jpg

My father had a '73 rag top that was our only vehicle for the first dozen years of my life and pulled an old 7000 lb hunting trailer with it. I'm still shocked that little thing could tow that much. It went out of commission for a long while when he lost control of the trailer (not his fault) and it knocked the body completely off the frame. Old Jeep still towed that damn thing home.

Build that trailer double axle. Losing a trailer is scary as hell and the only thing that saves you is tire drag, the swinging push correcting the hit from the other side of the bumper, or putting it into the barrier. Single axles whip too fast to smash opposite sides in a correcting motion. What happens is the trailer hits your bumper on one corner, pushing your rear to the opposite direction. Then it whips to the other side and pushes you back the way you came. Basically (if you're lucky enough), you fishtail until you can slow to a stop.

That and maneuvering single axle trailers sucks ***.

The idea that Trump speaking to a crowd in California would have changed anything at all is laughable. People around the country knew full well who these 2 candidates where.

As for people knowing the rules going in, it really is a silly argument, since neither had any choice. That just makes it sound as if they both agreed to the rules, and judging from Trump's past comments, he at least(guessing both, since loser being the winner is so dumb, nobody would choose that option) would have opted to change it if he could.

1 million votes. American demockery in action!

The idea that Trump speaking to a crowd in California would have changed anything at all is laughable. People around the country knew full well who these 2 candidates where.

As for people knowing the rules going in, it really is a silly argument, since neither had any choice. That just makes it sound as if they both agreed to the rules, and judging from Trump's past comments, he at least(guessing both, since loser being the winner is so dumb, nobody would choose that option) would have opted to change it if he could.

Maybe not speaking to a crowd in California, but if you change your mindset from appealing to specific states and completely disregarding others, to just targeting as many americans in general, your entire platform is going to shift, maybe only slightly, but I think it's a difference maker.

Maybe not speaking to a crowd in California, but if you change your mindset from appealing to specific states and completely disregarding others, to just targeting as many americans in general, your entire platform is going to shift, maybe only slightly, but I think it's a difference maker.

You mean he might not have said all that racist ****?

I don't believe for a second that he could have turned California significantly.

However, my answer to this, is if he could have gotten the majority of votes in this country, he deserves to be ****ing president.

Your way too smart for the argument you are making. The rules state that the candidate that gets the majority of electoral votes wins. The candidates know how those votes are divided up and where votes are at stake. If the popular vote was the deciding factor then both candidates would have used different strategies. If Hillary had won the election but lost the popular vote you would not be making this argument. You'd be telling anybody who was, "She won, get over it."