What's new

Steve Jobs is still winning

if i could i would go pee on his grave everyyear.

steve jobs was a sociopathic narcisist. world is a better place without him

****ing sheep. Criticize competitor form factors until apple follows suit. Purchasing madness and excessive excitement ensue.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];903839 said:
Steve Jobs is greater inventor since Nikolai Tesla. I cannot belief how many hate him because Main Street media says to do.

Da fuhhh...? Main Street media is telling people to feel just like you do. Steve Jobs hasn't not invented an iphone in years. Credit goes to Jony more than Steve

WvIcuvj.jpg

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];903839 said:
Steve Jobs is greater inventor since Nikolai Tesla. I cannot belief how many hate him because Main Street media says to do.

ok
seriously please tlel me what he invented.
please.

unless you are trolling then i will piss on your grave just like i do on steve jobs

ok
please.

unless you are trolling then i will piss on your grave just like i do on steve jobs

Um....dutch....I guess no one told you. boobs is purely a troll acount.

Sorry bro, thought you knew.

Um....dutch....I guess no one told you. boobs is purely a troll acount.

Sorry bro, thought you knew.

Language barrier bro. Troll has a different meaning to the Dutch, there's all those bridges you know! They can't afford to be so disparaging.

ok
please.

Whaaaaaat???? Steve Jobs holds 241 original patents inventions. He is greatest inventor of this day.

Touchscreen Retina
Trackpad
Graphical user interface
Multitouch
iMac G3
Best accellorometer
iTunes
glass staircase

I have a google phone for work, and I have an iphone for my personal phone. For me, they both accomplish the same thing, I just like the user interface of the iphone better for most things. There are some things that I like about the android better, like the way chrome works on the android, and the way visual voicemail works, but overall, the iphone seems much easier to use. To me, that is the genius of Apple, and is very frustrating at the same time. It seems like Apple came out with these awesome products and innovations, then stopped and basically let the rest of the world push them. How much more awesome would our apple phones be if apple would actually innovate, along with making the available technology more polished?

I really only keep my apple phone in the hopes that someone hacks nude pics of me and posts them online.

I have a google phone for work, and I have an iphone for my personal phone. For me, they both accomplish the same thing, I just like the user interface of the iphone better for most things. There are some things that I like about the android better, like the way chrome works on the android, and the way visual voicemail works, but overall, the iphone seems much easier to use. To me, that is the genius of Apple, and is very frustrating at the same time. It seems like Apple came out with these awesome products and innovations, then stopped and basically let the rest of the world push them. How much more awesome would our apple phones be if apple would actually innovate, along with making the available technology more polished?

That is iOS another invent by Jobs. Simple, powerful and dont crash or get virus. This is why they hate Apple it make jealous when you have to reset your device and see me keep going strong. Zero virus in like six years I think. Phone. Never required reset not one time.

****ing sheep. Criticize competitor form factors until apple follows suit. Purchasing madness and excessive excitement ensue.

I do not get. Apple threat the Samsung Motorola Nokia business so they make change for to compete. You now make braggart the thing you like so very much then make hate on to company which make this thing possible.

I do not know. Maybe hate Apple is cool thing with the kids so they say this thing. That's okay.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];904086 said:
That is iOS another invent by Jobs. Simple, powerful and dont crash or get virus. This is why they hate Apple it make jealous when you have to reset your device and see me keep going strong. Zero virus in like six years I think. Phone. Never required reset not one time.

My work iPhone crashed on my last trip to europe...the problem? It got a virus.

Never had that in years android use.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];906028 said:
I do not get. Apple threat the Samsung Motorola Nokia business so they make change for to compete. You now make braggart the thing you like so very much then make hate on to company which make this thing possible.

I do not know. Maybe hate Apple is cool thing with the kids so they say this thing. That's okay.

I do not get. You words say random if monkey then you not understand for you ******* brain.

I do not get. You words say random if monkey then you not understand for you ******* brain.

Okay I mean like apple might not be best performer today but how you can hate when company pressures Samsung to invent better product?

This is what I dont get in America. Big business controls media to tell you to let them not make improvement. Company like apple springs up to change the game. Then Americans hate apple because it forced other company to compete. Apple is a marter.

Had the Galaxy Note phone for a long while Co-worker said he loves the screen size but was waiting for it in iPhone. He didn't want to learn Android. Hey give it to Apple they have their market.