What's new

Stinky uniforms = Stinky roster

D Will Texas

There hasn’t been as an unlikeable team since John and Karl left. To make it worse, we have to watch the worst uniforms in professional sports

The only keepers we have are Clarkson, Vanderbilt and Beasley. The rest is trash

Pray for VICTOR

IDK, to me the Carlos Arroyo team was unlikeable after about 4 games.

And the Ty Corbin tank set up by Lindsey was not even intriguing.

There hasn’t been as an unlikeable team since John and Karl left. To make it worse, we have to watch the worst uniforms in professional sports

The only keepers we have are Clarkson, Vanderbilt and Beasley. The rest is trash

Pray for VICTOR

Damn I hate uneducated fans.

I can't wait to see the Jazz come out in the yellow highlighter jerseys, to be honest.

We've seen a preview of the white jerseys at summer league. The black jerseys are probably tolerable and may grow on people. The yellow ones -- those will be a sight to behold the first several times, I suspect. I'm here for it.

Agbaji and Kessler are at least “unknowns.” And Sexton is more exciting than Beasley.

I do agree as to NAW, Butler, Azubuike, etc. Just not anything there.

Well, considering the roster this year is going to look vastly different, I can’t call them unlikeable yet. My guess is that they will be young, scrappy and fun to watch even though they won’t be very good.
This.