What's new

Stockton to Malone in the Now

jumpin bean

Stockton and Malone had some good players on their teams but almost but didnt win it all.So if we put Stock and Malone in their best days on the Jazz now with Kanter Favors Burke Hayward Burkes Gobert etc. would we be able to win it all?

They would have had two titles if they had Memo and AK during their all-star years instead of Ostertag and Russell.

Stockton and Malone had some good players on their teams but almost but didnt win it all.So if we put Stock and Malone in their best days on the Jazz now with Kanter Favors Burke Hayward Burkes Gobert etc. would we be able to win it all?

Yup. Absolutely.

Could you imagine for a second these young guys with the talent they have learning from John and Karl in their prime, being able to go up against them in practice every day, wow! That would be some good stuff to watch and see how much these young guys would develop even more.

Until Hornacek it was pretty much Stockton and Malone and scrubs. They were an elite team with Stockton, Malone and Hornacek. Add any one of our "core" to the mix and you have titles won against Jordan's Bulls.

Man how I wanted the Jazz to beat Jordan. '98... I believed.

Until Hornacek it was pretty much Stockton and Malone and scrubs. They were an elite team with Stockton, Malone and Hornacek. Add any one of our "core" to the mix and you have titles won against Jordan's Bulls.

Man how I wanted the Jazz to beat Jordan. '98... I believed.

I don't think many people realize just how important Rodman was in helping the Bulls defeat the Jazz.