What's new

Stojakovic anyone?

NCJazz

About to be bought out. Sounds like Dallas might be the team he goes to. Plays very bad defense, but still can shoot. Think we should talk to his agent?

2745255883_5e08db0813.jpg

I'd give him the minimum.

Agree. As worn down as he is, I am fairly sure he would do more for us than the last few players on the bench who dont do anything as it is. Put him in for a couple minutes once in a while. Few threes here and there. Cant hurt. Just dont expect much.

We already have a worn down vet who can't do anything, Raja Bell.

Actually, we have multiple on our roster. Elson, AK, and Bell....

Just play Hayward more. Peja isn't going to win us a championship nor is he going to be in the league in a few years.

Play and develop Hayward. No more bandaid solutions.

Peja is going to sign with the Mavs. The Mavs are reportedly dropping Alexis Ajinca to create a roster spot for Peja. I'd rather have Alexis Ajinca. I remember a few posters being high on him. He's 7'2 and 22 or 23, so he still has some time to develop into something. Too bad the Jazz would never pick him up though.

Peja is going to sign with the Mavs. The Mavs are reportedly dropping Alexis Ajinca to create a roster spot for Peja. I'd rather have Alexis Ajinca. I remember a few posters being high on him. He's 7'2 and 22 or 23, so he still has some time to develop into something. Too bad the Jazz would never pick him up though.

They already have one huge young player that Jerry ignores in favor of Francisco Elson.

It's 2002? If so, yeah, I can see Stojakovich getting minutes over Cheney.

That's the great thing about the Jazz: past as present, not only in advertising and aesthetic, but roster makeup. Time to start signing more guys that are 5 years past their sell-by.

They already have one huge young player that Jerry ignores in favor of Francisco Elson.

True. But that is because Elson can at least look like he isn't lost and clueless most of the time.