What's new

Streaming Pre-season games #3+#4?

karpasov

I know it ain't televised. In previous years there were sometimes jumbotron live streaming links. Anyone here has any info about the possibility of finding such links Friday and Monday?

Sent from my LG-H870DS using JazzFanz mobile app

These games won't be televised? Wtf

These games won't be televised? Wtf

Right? So dumb. I was hoping it was just us that wasn't televising them and I could pick up the other teams feed. I buy league pass every year... I should get to see every game preseason or otherwise. Oh well... I'll spend time with my family before real games start and just make broad sweeping judgements based off box scores.

Portland has done this to us every single year. I was glad to see PHO on the schedule instead but WTF same thing? Maybe it's something with getting the bugs in the production truck worked out? It always seems to be games 3 and 4.

Yeah, this makes sense. Its only 2017 its a little hard to get live tv for every game in the NBA. There is no reason to waste money on fans who want to watch and advertisers who want to pay money for fans to watch...

Right? So dumb. I was hoping it was just us that wasn't televising them and I could pick up the other teams feed. I buy league pass every year... I should get to see every game preseason or otherwise. Oh well... I'll spend time with my family before real games start and just make broad sweeping judgements based off box scores.
Hells ya, good call lol.

There is always a link. Sometimes it's the jumbo tron though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If a preseason game isn't worth televising is it worth playing?

reddit is your best bet. They'll likely have the jumbotron feed. My suggestion would be to go complain to Steve Starks personally on Twitter. It's ridiculous that all these games aren't being shown.

I paid big rupees for a month of NBA league pass. The quality isn't very good for those of you who also live in India and wanted to sign up.