What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

That's even worse when you're on a 2-lane interstate and have someone in front of you in the passing lane going the same speed as cars in the other lane. I also hate it when people stay in the passing lane to pass a big truck even though they could easily get over, let you pass, and then get back in the passing lane without having to slow down.

Also known as "Every morning on Legacy".

Is it that all of the lanes on Legacy are backed up every day or that there are always a-hole drivers clogging up the passing lane?

I really wish the police would stress the importance of "keep right except to pass." Road rage would be eliminated overnight.

When the waiter comes to the table and before he can even speak someone says "Waters all around!", this creates twice as much work for the waiter who will now have to get everyone water and soda, and it also takes up a ton of room on the table for everyone to have two glasses, now everyone is crowded and the plates of food barely fit.

People between the ages of 13 and 20

Men who wear sport coats with jeans

People who don't wear belts

Title IX

People who let their dogs wander the neighborhood

saltair's finest (bluesrockers ******* son)

Lakers fans

True Religion jeans

Men who wear scarves, not for warmth, but for fashion

Shaving

When the waiter comes to the table and before he can even speak someone says "Waters all around!", this creates twice as much work for the waiter who will now have to get everyone water and soda, and it also takes up a ton of room on the table for everyone to have two glasses, now everyone is crowded and the plates of food barely fit.

People who don't wear belts

Title IX

People who let their dogs wander the neighborhood

saltair's finest (bluesrockers ******* son)

Lakers fans

True Religion jeans

Shaving

Why?

People who talk during movies, though usually I not so nicely tell them to cease and desist.
Guys who have to go on and on about their bad beats in Texas Hold 'Em.
Poorly written instructions. Is it that tough?

when people say i could care less that Makes me angry because it makes them sound so stupid and I dont even get if like they think about what they are saying before They talk. but Thats not really a pet peeve becuse it doesnt like bother me.

i dont really have any other pet peeves besides people who spend 15 minutes at the gas station buying scratch and wins or lotto tickets. its like Bro ur not gonna win ha ha ha

even though i dont know any personally the people who do the Occupy stuff really get under my skin becaues its like you dont need to wear black rimmed glasses and bandanas to protest. I dunno I'll probably get made fun of for saying that knowing some of The posters on here but yeah those are my pet peeves i think If you can even call them those

I really wish the police would stress the importance of "keep right except to pass." Road rage would be eliminated overnight.

I really wish the Highway Patrol would stress the importance of not cruising in the second to left lane with speed varying between 55 and 74. The idiot next to you isn't going to pass. Either pull his *** over or pull yourself over.

--

Idahoans driving in Utah are the very worst. Worse than college bitches with 4 cell phones all active at once. If I'm ever rich I will put up a billboard at the border which reads "Welcome to Utah, now get the **** out of our passing lane." Seriously, Idahoans (and UofU license plate adorning pricks), we pave all the roads in our state. There's more than one good lane of pavement.

I also hate dickholes who spit or pour stuff into drinking fountains without washing it down. It's not a sink. I realize they don't have running water where your nasty *** comes from, but do try to fit into civilized society umm kay?

when people say i could care less that Makes me angry because it makes them sound so stupid and I dont even get if like they think about what they are saying before They talk. but Thats not really a pet peeve becuse it doesnt like bother me.

i dont really have any other pet peeves besides people who spend 15 minutes at the gas station buying scratch and wins or lotto tickets. its like Bro ur not gonna win ha ha ha

even though i dont know any personally the people who do the Occupy stuff really get under my skin becaues its like you dont need to wear black rimmed glasses and bandanas to protest. I dunno I'll probably get made fun of for saying that knowing some of The posters on here but yeah those are my pet peeves i think If you can even call them those

i also forgot to Add that one other thing that bothers me is when people smack there gum Around in their mouth constantly.

I also hate dickholes who spit or pour stuff into drinking fountains without washing it down. It's not a sink. I realize they don't have running water where your nasty *** comes from, but do try to fit into civilized society umm kay?

LMAOOOO uh ohhh.. I used to hock loogies into the drinking fountain at school all the Time and one time I pissed in a drinking fountain in the lockerroom because all the urinals and toilets were being used and I really had to go. Our coach came in while I was peeing and he was like I'm gonna make you drink that Muldoon but then he asked the rest of the team if they cared and everyone was chill about it

People who complain about how others cook their own steak. Can you get more pretentious? I'm sorry it bothers you that I prepare something the way my taste buds prefer.

okayguy.jpg

Though I don't think I have ever worn a scarf in a season other than Winter, I do typically rep a thick cashmere-scarf with fashion in mind

People who complain about how others cook their own steak. Can you get more pretentious? I'm sorry it bothers you that I prepare something the way my taste buds prefer.

Steak is only supposed to be eaten medium rare otherwise you should just have a hamburger thats What my dad taught me and it tastes the best that way because I used to get my steak medium or medium well I think.