What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

It’s so foreign to me that there would be an ambulance or ER bill at all :confused:

Have the quickest of recoveries.

It's beyond sad that this is the case too. Our medical system is ****ed up. The ER did xrays of both my wrist and collarbone and told me they weren't broken. I had to demand another xray. Chaching chaching.

It's beyond sad that this is the case too. Our medical system is ****ed up. The ER did xrays of both my wrist and collarbone and told me they weren't broken. I had to demand another xray. Chaching chaching.

Many years ago i got in a very bad car wreck. Head on collision with a big F-250 (i was in a 77 buick lesabre)
Paramedics came and wanted to take the hospital in the ambulance. I refused and called a buddy to come pick me up. **** that huge bill. Dont need more of those in my life.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Many years ago i got in a very bad car wreck. Head on collision with a big F-250 (i was in a 77 buick lesabre)
Paramedics came and wanted to take the hospital in the ambulance. I refused and called a buddy to come pick me up. **** that huge bill. Dont need more of those in my life.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
I did the same thing after a bad car accident. I will have to be unconscious before I'll take an ambulance.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

I did the same thing after a bad car accident. I will have to be unconscious before I'll take an ambulance.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
If that happens they'll possibly take you to a hospital emergency room that doesn't accept your insurance and you'll have to pay everything out of pocket.

Our system is so broken. So dumb.

I did at first. I told the ambulance I'd rather die than get an ambulance or ER bill.

You wouldn't be able to do that here, you'd be forced to go to hospital, you wouldn't get a bill either tho. All MVAs and subsequent medical expenses are covered in your car registration.