What's new

Stupidest Takes on Jazz Twitter

There is a difference between skills and physical athleticism. Also the debate we were having with Tony was about him being an elite run and jump athlete.
I contend that Walker's speed off the floor on his jumps and his seconds jumps are elite.

Eh, can be grouped into athleticism. Because look at AK, fantastic shot Blocker and defender and well under 7 feet.
Still tall doe

There is a difference between skills and physical athleticism. Also the debate we were having with Tony was about him being an elite run and jump athlete.
Ya I made it clear at the time that the way I define athleticism is fast 40 times and verticals. Speed and jumping ability. I told Tony that right up front. I can appreciate that others have different definitions for athletic but that is my definition

Trump is good at hitting a golf ball but I would not say trump is a great athlete (he would say he is the greatest athlete of all time, no doubt)

Big papi is good at hitting a baseball but I would not say he is a great athlete.

Jeff Saturday can block the hell out of a nosetackle and tony saragusa can throw a running back to the ground with ease. Still not great athletes in MY book.

Martha Stewart has elite hand eye coordination when she cooks. Still not very athletic in my book

My deceased grandma could out sew just about anyone. So much dexterity. My nephew can play the piano like no other. Super fast fingers. I don't think these things make them athletic though.

And you guys should see me jerk it. Thing of beauty. I don't think I'm very athletic though

I think some people are really good at things
Very skilled. Like hitting a baseball or golf ball well. I can't do that. Amazing skills those people have. Not athletic in MY book though.

@fishonjazz

Seemingly putting Big Papi and Trump in the same tier of athlete to make that point really upset me.
Lol sorry bro. Probably about the same height and weight though. (Just guessing)