Sotomayor/Obama
Alito/Bush
Roberts/Bush
Breyer/Clinton
Ginsburg/Clinton
Thomas/Bush
Kennedy/Bush
Scalia/Reagan

Is it just me or did UB end up like Tiger Woods? Awsome...until he got married.

I did have some classics before getting hitched, that's true. But now, I know the floorplans of almost all Bed Bath and Beyond stores in the mother****in VALLEY.

I did have some classics before getting hitched, that's true. But now, I know the floorplans of almost all Bed Bath and Beyond stores in the mother****in VALLEY.

That pretty much makes up for it.

When I first joined you were probably the poster who kept me coming back. I would tell my wife about your shenanigans sometimes. Now you seem bitter and mean. It happens though, ****ing women. It sucks they have such wonderful *******.

EDIT: I can't believe "personalities" is filtered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: UB
wait, UB, when did you get married? was it recently? If so, congratulations, If not, well condolences - - I guess the honeymoon is over, eh?

no, seriously, either way, congrats and best wishes!

lol thx guys for keeping me in check ;) I got married last June, was gone all July in Spain and Paris on the honeymoon, or "la luna de miel," as they say in spaintalk.

I think the combination of bad knees, a new job that sucks my soul, and the residual effects of the WORST OFFSEASON ever...that'll turn anyone into a monster.

But i don't want to be an old codger, so I will make an effort to put smiles back on faces :D

Wait, you got married last year and didn't make 5 threads on it? What are you, not Archie or something?

i would hope to christ that this has been confirmed. i am 1). not that good looking or 2). that confident in myself, and 3). i do seek validation for my feelings on the internet. no, i am not archiemoses.

yeah well some of us may have been confused and we are burning in hell for it too

at least my spelling is impeccable