What's new

Sue DeepPockets Jeff

babe

So Hannity had this guy on his show today, a lawyer representing the kid made out by the Washington Post to be so horrid. $250 Million.

I used to say "Don't Feed the Lawyers".....no matter what. But the Propaganda Press deserves this.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/19/media/nick-sandmann-washington-post-lawsuit/

Hannity played the sound track, including Sandmann telling a friend "We won't go there" to keep the peace.

The native elder guy walked up to Sandmann and deliberately got in his face, beating his drum and staring a toothless stupid face at him while others were vulgarly shouting provocative slurs. Sandmann did nothing but try to stay pleasant and quiet, according to Hannity and the lawyer Lin Woods.

So the issue here is manners, really. Do agenda pushers really believe they can promote their issues by being offensive and dishonest?

@colton...… try out your honesty experiments on this one.

Last edited:
So Hannity had this guy on his show today, a lawyer representing the kid made out by the Washington Post to be so horrid. $250 Million.

I used to say "Don't Feed the Lawyers".....no matter what. But the Propaganda Press deserves this.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/19/media/nick-sandmann-washington-post-lawsuit/

Hannity played the sound track, including Sandmann telling a friend "We won't go there" to keep the peace.

The native elder guy walked up to Sandmann and deliberately got in his face, beating his drum and staring a toothless stupid face at him while others were vulgarly shouting provocative slurs. Sandmann did nothing but try to stay pleasant and quiet, according to Hannity and the lawyer Lin Woods.

So the issue here is manners, really. Do agenda pushers really believe they can promote their issues by being offensive and dishonest?

@colton...… try out your honesty experiments on this one.

The issue isn’t manners. The issue is did the news outlets commit slander and libel.

As for being offensive. Nothing happens when you get offended. It’ll be ok.

The issue isn’t manners. The issue is did the news outlets commit slander and libel.

Unless you are dealing with the militant offended. Then **** will go down.

Fair points.

So Hannity and Woods were making it out that Sandmann was not even "political".....like he had no real serious, developed political views that were set in stone or even in jello. I just don't believe that. He was a "good Catholic kid" enrolled in a Catholic school and he was in a political demonstration hundreds of miles from home. "He was just wearing a red hat". omg.

Still, the drummer walked up to him, got in his face, directly provoking him to react somehow. But Sandmann just stood there, made no move, said nothing about it except to the kid next to him who wanted to say some stupid stuff, preventing that, and keeping control.

This kid is awesome. And he clearly knows how to take the high road. I'd say he's about as committed to his beliefs as any conservative can be.....no dumb groupie for sure.

I think the drummer has rights to walk up to anyone, bang on his drum, stare, or even look annoying.... to make a political statement in a demonstration context. I know the cops would think they should separate the protestors by cause and keep them apart.... ride their horses up and down the lines, strut their stuff, wear awesome gear.

But I think such police state routines are worse than dumb drummers.

you're right. Being offensive is part of free speech. It's just not really an effective method of winning support.

Hope he wins the case. Go get em Nick!

What a fun week watching the liberal media walking around with egg on their face.