What's new

Summer League Jazz vs. Memphis

I want to go. I probably overvalue first impressions in first games, but I want to see if any of three have "it".

I want to go. I probably overvalue first impressions in first games, but I want to see if any of three have "it".
I would highly recommend going. The jazz always have cheap gear for sale during summer league. I picked up a great hat and shirt for like 15 bucks last year

Based on tonight there are roster spots available for minimum contracts players on the Utah Jazz. These guys are going to play for spots and it is going to be a blast watching them compete for them. It will be fun to watch and celebrate this HUGE day for the Jazz with a bunch of yall.

I would highly recommend going. The jazz always have cheap gear for sale during summer league. I picked up a great hat and shirt for like 15 bucks last year
Where is summer league played?

How much hate and unfair criticism did you also find time to stockpile?

https://www.nba.com/jazz/news/big-m...vements-his-third-utah-jazz-summer-league-run

"Bradley may be preparing for his third NBA Summer League, but the 7-footer is still the youngest player on the Utah Jazz’s summer roster.

“How is that? It’s crazy,” the 21-year-old Bradley said. “That’s crazy.”"
I hope Bradley looks amazing.

(Interestingly enough, combining Exum and Bradley’s contracts gives the Jazz just enough salary to trade for Andre Iguadola.)

If we added Iguodala, we would be the favorites without a doubt to win the 2020 NBA title. The amount of rest we could give Iggy, Bojan, Conley, and Ingles throughout the season would be phenomenal. If he goes to LA, he sits on the bench. If he comes to Utah, we could start him right away.