2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
https://www.facebook.com/suns/

https://twitter.com/Suns?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/threads/suns-jazz-2-6-19.297119/

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1801570

https://www.brightsideofthesun.com/...-jazz-pummel-the-phoenix-suns-116-88#comments

https://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2019/2/6/18212789/open-thread-phoenix-suns-vs-utah-jazz#comments

Well, now that our starting lineup is public I'm assuming Utah has agreed to surrender?

Suns turned it over 6 of their first 7 possessions.

Those perimeter passes are easy to steal and accomplish virtually nothing. Why not just hand the ball to the defender?

Let's steal Rubio and take him back to Phoenix with us after the game.

I really hoped all those years as a winning assistant would help you as a head coach but we look worse then last year with more talent and you got no nuts

Don't care that he made it, Oubre throwing up a wild shot with 12 seconds left with Rudy freaking Gobert draped all over him after driving past the initial defender is why this team sucks.

We're going to get Jingled aren't we

Well, this is our starting lineup. May God have mercy on us all.

Jesus our play makes me want to vomit.

Another 40 point blowout incoming. Maybe they'll be nice and let us cut it to 10 in garbage time.

Ayton has 8 of our first 11 points and then nothing thereafter. Ridiculous.
And good to see we are on our way to being outrebounded by double digits again.
SOLID!

This is like saying, “Beat me, take my lunch money.”

I hope we get Ricky Rubio over the summer

Force feed Ayton, i dont give a **** if you turn the ball over trying to pass to him. We are already turning over the ball 20 times a game.

"Shoot more midranges. The paint is a bad place"

fart noise

I’m sure Utah will adjust. There’s no reason for Gobert to help so much. No one outside of Ayton can score. If he just stays at home, our offense is dead.

We are the dumbest basketball team in existence.

Jae "u can’t guard me" Crowder

that play they just ran for korver is the same play i spam on 2k

They sub in two guys off the bench and each of them hit a three within 30 seconds LOL

Joe Ingles gonna score 30 on us

Ingles looks like my middles school gym teacher

It's only right we lose to Jae Crowder

Lol this is hilariously bad.
O’Neal and Neto gonna go off. And we can’t hadle the goddamn ball. Everyone has Len hands tonight.

Ingles must be great at billiards with all the English he can put on his shots.

feels like no matter how close we get

Jazz are always cool and very much in control

Joe Ingles is destroying us in the PnR

Jazz just put on a passing clinic.

holy god how is that a foul

We might finish the half with no 3 pointers. That can’t ****ing happen in today’s NBA. Ever.

Only one ************ on this team and he’s the only guy who can pass to Ayton. Clearly we need more mother****ers on this team

I feel like we are winning every time we are within 10 points of the other team

i for one welcome our new meth head combo guard overlord

Watching paint dry is more exciting than the Suns tonight. One interesting thing about the game is Utah showing us what Igor's system looks like when executed well. You know, with a point guard and with smart players.

Every time Ayton doesnt dunk the ball, I die a little inside.

You can tell Okobo hasn't played the point much before this season, it looks like my League Pass is buffering every time he gets the ball, that's how long it takes him to make a decision

Josh is so sick. Keep working on that jump shot and you’ll upgrade to ‘bad ************’

Crawford is playing unbelievably bad right now. Like the worst I’ve ever seen. Truly horrific

Crawford with a sick -10

holy mother of pushoff

I feel like Crawford has cost us about 10 to 15 wins this year easy.

**** off, Crawford. ****ing hate seeing you on the court.

We have a bizarre mix of players afraid to shoot and players allergic to passing. It makes for some ugly stretches. This lineup has never played together. Dont know why Igor thought he could start the 4th with it.

Our basketball team isn’t exceptionally good at basketball

Man **** you igor, I wanted to see josh get 30, that was the only reason I’m watching, you bastard

Yes let's get ayton zero post touches with gobert out of the game

What is the opposite of fun? Because thats what I am having.

ou know how in Scrabble you can just put all your tiles back in the bag and start over? Wish we were playing Scrabble.

I’m actually enjoying this horrible sucking

It’s like a team at the beginning of a movie where they’re just absolute *** and then make a massive underdog run and win a championship. Besides the run & title this is us

I forgot what a 3 point shot looks like

STOP TRYING TO SHOOT OVER GOBERT. IT WONT WORK WTF

Were getting Jingled

here's the fun part where we go on a run to bring it to a margin that doesn't look like a blowout

Crawford is butt

I know I’ve said this probably 10 times already this year, but this is one of the worst halves of basketball I’ve ever seen.

i've seen the jazz have given out more money during this first half than the suns have in like the past 3 years combined.

This is so frustrating to watch. It's disfunctional actually.

I shouldn’t have turned the game on. Have literally played like complete dog **** since

Stop attacking Gobert one on one Oubre jesus

maybe quinn can give igor some pointers after watching us up close. he's a terrific coach

The Suns continue the season-long tradition of turning scrubs into studs. Today's winner is Royce O'Neal, (avg. 4.7PPG, tonight 15 PTS).

Ingles makes me wish I was 5” taller cuz I’m pretty confident I could make it in the league. At least the D League. Any white guy over 6’ 7” should just shoot 3s and do passing drills until their arms fall off.

okobo is +13 what the ****. only one higher than +1. how is that possible

It’s not because anything he’s done haha, it’s because he wasn’t in when Jamal Crawford was

When Crawford is gone whose house we having the party at?

It appears we aren’t very good. I know it’s shocking.

Pretty depressing when the most exciting moment of the game so far is when the big fella drained the putt for 5k

Can't go up on gobert

Sucking some real hot *** tonight

I hope we don’t pay Oubre too much money in the off season. He has a lot of flaws that seem unfixable

Joe ingles is looking like Steph against us

I don't even know what Okobo is trying to do anymore

Checked nba reference to remind myself of how awful we’ve been. 1) god bless fans of teams that just eternally suck idk how they do it and 2) we have managed to post worse offensive and defensive ratings this year compared to last

****ing hell. When does this nightmare end?

How is this PE teacher looking dude dropping so many 3's on us?

Put some speck on Jingles bro

As an Aussie, I'm lowkey fine with Ingles killing us. Especially with how open the dudes been

Man I love getting dicked by the refs every game. It’s awesome.

Wow. Ayton plays with zero urgency. So soft. Absolutely no skill. This will go down as one of the biggest misses in history. Where are all the haters down voting and talking **** to us fans? “Doncic won’t be able to score!!” “Who is he going to guard?!” “He’s a European bust”.

Gobert might be too big and long for ayton to score on him consistently

What’s the Sun’s franchise record losing streak? As long as we are posting stats they have to be getting close to a record

We always lose, because we don't have a lot of talent on the team, and our players are super young. It's not that surprising.

Annnnnnnnnnndddd another loss

Suns would probably lose to Duke

Can we stop? This is BS. You just got blown out and have lost 12 straight. No ones on a “hot streak.” You should go get lonzo before tomorrow’s deadline because you don’t have a point guard and you’re the laughing stock of the league.

Might as well have written the headline as "One less game to play until the end of the season".

Last season, I remember thinking that we were seeing the worst Suns team in history. We got the #1 pick in the draft, and somehow got worse.

There's no Jazz in Utah. END OF DISCUSSION

Is it just me or does quin snyder looks like the guy in a movie who is obviously the bad guy trying not to look like the bad guy

At least we kept Grayson Allen scoreless.

poor suns fans. no joy in arizona sports right now. even dbacks are rebuilding

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Another thing that amazes me is how fast they turned on their coach. They got a new coach, gave him a crappy roster and don’t like that the suns suck this year?

It takes time to build a winner. They should complain about the owner and FO more than the coaches.

Last edited:
Is that about Ingles?
I'm assuming they're talking about their new trade acquisition from yesterday.

tyler_johnson_heat_.jpg

It’s like a team at the beginning of a movie where they’re just absolute *** and then make a massive underdog run and win a championship. Besides the run & title this is us
Not sure why but this one really made me laugh.

The Suns continue the season-long tradition of turning scrubs into studs. Today's winner is Royce O'Neal, (avg. 4.7PPG, tonight 15 PTS).
Isn't this generally our job!

Might as well have written the headline as "One less game to play until the end of the season".
Feel kind of bad for Suns fans. They had to be looking forward to the season with a new coach and first pick, only to feel like this halfway through.

At least we kept Grayson Allen scoreless. Lol. Suns fans are funny. Atlanta fans were just depressing- and they have a more promising young team.