What's new

Super Angry Warriors Fan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I hate about the Warriors is that their common tactic in playing defense is to hold, grab, and push. Constantly, they do it and the refs allow it. Really pisses me off when I see this and no call, and then they make bogus calls like the block by Hayward on Thompson or a couple times that Rudy was breathing on Curry.

One thing I hate about the Warriors is that their common tactic in playing defense is to hold, grab, and push. Constantly, they do it and the refs allow it. Really pisses me off when I see this and no call, and then they make bogus calls like the block by Hayward on Thompson or a couple times that Rudy was breathing on Curry.

I love how Greens screens. Last i checked you cant extend your arms on a screen... When does a screen become a push?.... is there a gray area?... He does it every time.. Honestly I like the Warriors as a whole (great team) but man... i seriously dislike green... Kid is a punk. and he gets away with so much touching. (some of it looks inappropriate too.. just saying..)

Lol. Is this for real??? Are fans of one of the best teams ever really feel the need to troll us?? Jazz must be doing something right.

PS. Carma is a bitch. I have a feeling the op just jinxed the dubs.

The Jazz suck. Garbage franchise with garbage players and garbage fans.

Kiss the ring. Enjoy the Warriors championship dynasty. The Jazz will never win a championship. Enjoy watching the 2nd round and beyond from home with your 13 wives. I wouldn't be surprised if you called Favors, and Hood the n-word in private. Been to over 300 games in multiple NBA arenas, and have only heard the n-word used in Vivint Smart Home Arena. Not once but multiple times by different Jazz fans sitting in the lower bowl.

Mods. Don't say swears, but trolls are cool.

Cool.

Dude, you shouldn't make fun of such a serious issue. Billions of children are devastated each day from hearing naughty words. I'm told, they even repeat those words sometimes. IN PUBLIC. That's a travesty that rivals the holocaust. Show some sensitivity.

Yes, we call Favors and Hood NICE in both public and private. Both are nice, humble guys who aren't cocky and are very likable.

Closing since this is going nowhere. As for moderating policies on trolls, we don't outright BAN everyone that disagrees with us. They have the same strikes as everyone else (and just seem to get them much faster). Take it up with me in PM or in the Site forum if you'd like.

Now - since this idiot has now created an ALT and we have 42,223 reports to deal with because of it, we're taking care of it! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.