What's new

superstars

Lebron and KD .... that is all. Kobe will never be even close to the same again and is therefor not a superstar anymore.

Kobe still has the name and the brand. has the 2nd best selling shoe. and still is the face of the lakers.

i can't say he is not a superstar yet. but if he comes back and looks crap again then yeah he is done as a superstar.

Kobe still has the name and the brand. has the 2nd best selling shoe. and still is the face of the lakers.

i can't say he is not a superstar yet. but if he comes back and looks crap again then yeah he is done as a superstar.

I guess he is a superstar in the same vein michael jordan is still a superstar. There is less than a 0% chance Kobe puts up legit numbers ever again. He will be a high teen scorer at best.

most likely. but dude is a different cat. if he is fully healed and has entire summer to work on his game, then i can see him being great again. but odds are he is done. but i'll just give him a benefit of the doubt.

Does a superstar have to be a high-flier?

If not, then Zach is meant to **** Durant's Thunder up.

This was his face during the 1st game's final seconds:

KXQGrhT.jpg

superstar & star has to be box office. if zach randolph walks around in slc, probably not even 50% of people would recognize him.

superstars are global stars. 'stars' are stars in this soil. those who appear on commercials and make allstars. Melo would be a star.

well that's my definition.

Superstars:

LeBron
Durant

Perennial All-Stars:

CP3
Westbrook
Melo
Griffin
Harden
Love
Dwight
etc.

Dead guys:

Kobe

I have a feeling Zach Randolph would've made a good boxer. Big, chunky dude who's got strength and a mean *** look on his face. Probably would've been the next Foreman.