What's new

Switching Phone Provider

The evo is so big that it's actually easier to use than the slideout keyboard in many ways. The only drawback is that it obviously takes up screen space when you use it.

The evo is so big that it's actually easier to use than the slideout keyboard in many ways. The only drawback is that it obviously takes up screen space when you use it.
For me it's not even close. I can type a whole lot faster on a good hardware keyboard, and I can do it without looking. Swype makes the on screen keyboard tolerable though.

What are the best free Sprint TV channels?
I never use Sprint TV, so I have no idea. Slingbox + Directv and DVR for the win. I do use the Sprint Navigation sometimes though, it's pretty good. The Google Nav is better in some ways, but the Sprint Nav is better in some ways.

Same with email- the HTC email app is better in some ways, the Gmail app is better in some ways. You'll see what I mean after you have been using them for a while.

I hated sprint. Horrible customer service.
Every month I was on the phone with them for at least 2 hours because they messed up my bill.
No service at the U or home either.

I hated sprint. Horrible customer service.
Every month I was on the phone with them for at least 2 hours because they messed up my bill.
No service at the U or home either.
That must have been a while ago because there is great service at the U, even 4G.

I've only been able to get 4G one time since I've had my phone. I don't get it at my house in Orem and I can't get it at UVU. Meh. I hope I'm doing something wrong.

When I turn my 4g on my phone, my phone lags. It sucks so much I never use the 4g. My phone also says "loading" all the time. Anyone know any fixes I can use to correct these problems?

When I turn my 4g on my phone, my phone lags. It sucks so much I never use the 4g. My phone also says "loading" all the time. Anyone know any fixes I can use to correct these problems?

Is it rooted? If so, try another ROM/kernel. If it's not rooted, why the heck not, lol. Get it rooted with a decent ROM/kernel and it will be a lot better.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk.

Is it rooted? If so, try another ROM/kernel. If it's not rooted, why the heck not, lol. Get it rooted with a decent ROM/kernel and it will be a lot better.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk.

I don't know what that means. Can you explain?

Thanks.