What's new

Tadija Dragićević

JFFR

Any updates on this guy? My ability to find out stuff about Euro players through Google searches leaves much to be desired.

The Jazz brought him over last summer, so I think they are still interested. Anyone good at finding out stuff about guys like this?

Any updates on this guy? My ability to find out stuff about Euro players through Google searches leaves much to be desired.

The Jazz brought him over last summer, so I think they are still interested. Anyone good at finding out stuff about guys like this?

To bad he was injured during the summer league and does not look like he will get another chance this summer.

I wonder if he is still playing for Berlin, or will next season. If so I'll go see him, and give everyone a report.

I wonder if he is still playing for Berlin, or will next season. If so I'll go see him, and give everyone a report.

he is still playing for Berlin, if you are still in Germany, Sport1 shows basketball games almost every Saturday (many Berlin games)

maybe I'll go to some Berlin playoff games since I want to see some kind of Jazz related playoff action this year

Pretty much a longshot to contribute in the NBA. My only real hope with him is that he can someday be our "Peter Fehse" to some other team's Eric Maynor.

Pretty much a longshot to contribute in the NBA. My only real hope with him is that he can someday be our "Peter Fehse" to some other team's Eric Maynor.
Crap that was a dumb post. Been a long week. I guess Peter Fehse could be our Peter Fehse someday since we still own his rights.

lol I've once seen Peter Fehse "play" in some German minor league, I don't understand how he got drafted, even without the injuries