What's new

Take Some Scars for Sarr

Crash the car for Sarr

Bet the bag for Flagg

Seriously though I am ALMOST to the point of trading every one on the roster except maybe the rookies or sophomores. Maybe even Kessler.

Should get another monster haul for Markkanen. Would be lucky to unload Clarkson, at this point, for much of anything. Collins might be worth a little to a team that needs a big. Not sure what the market would be like for Sexton or THT. Would be hoping for a first.

This would make me super sad as I really like Markkanen but I am not convinced this team has what it takes.

Let's give George, Agbaji, Hendricks and Sensabaugh some serious burn. Hell, let's free the Kessler.

Crash the car for Sarr

Bet the bag for Flagg

Seriously though I am ALMOST to the point of trading every one on the roster except maybe the rookies or sophomores. Maybe even Kessler.

Should get another monster haul for Markkanen. Would be lucky to unload Clarkson, at this point, for much of anything. Collins might be worth a little to a team that needs a big. Not sure what the market would be like for Sexton or THT. Would be hoping for a first.

This would make me super sad as I really like Markkanen but I am not convinced this team has what it takes.

Let's give George, Agbaji, Hendricks and Sensabaugh some serious burn. Hell, let's free the Kessler.

That would be a dream to see George, Ochai, Sensa, Hendricks and Kessler get a bunch of run together. Go full on tank while getting them experience.

- RS/DA didn't seriously tank for VW, who would have instantly transformed the Jazz into a nightmare for years to come.... why would they do it for Sarr? I want them to live or die by what they decided, which was to ignore a FOR FREE real chance at a basketball revolutionary machine for the right to use 3 FRP to get 2 g-leaguers and a guard that probably would be a solid guard. The shot at Mike Conley by previous Jazz brass was probably flawed, but was a way better shot than this one.

- I like Kessler a lot, but Jazz FO/Coaches are starting to kill the kid by putting him in an impossible situation. This is so true that flashbacks of the Quin/Rudy thing are starting to float around as some other fellow poster said (sip IIRIC...). We do know what happens when one of your guys get the basketball with no defender into 5 feet and just starts to pivot around looking to get rid of the rock, don't we?

- I don't like very much what Hardy is doing

Last edited:
What we need to ask ourselves (or what the FO and coaching staff needs to decide) is if we want to compete and win 36 games or play the young guys and win 32. But competing is important and those 4 games will pay dividends 3-4 years down the road when none of the guys we gave minutes to are here.

If the jazz are in a win now mind set let's offer Sexton and filler and 3 frps for OG.

Let's offer THT ans olynyk and 2 FRPs for IQ and Fournier.

IQ
Agbaji
OG
Markkanen
Kessler

Make George be our 6th man with Collins

If the jazz are in a win now mind set let's offer Sexton and filler and 3 frps for OG.

Let's offer THT ans olynyk and 2 FRPs for IQ and Fournier.

IQ
Agbaji
OG
Markkanen
Kessler

Make George be our 6th man with Collins
Dude thats a 2nd round exit. Not worth half our picks.

OG is a high end role player and IQ is not a surefire star. Its a nice team but it aint contending.

Dude thats a 2nd round exit. Not worth half our picks.

OG is a high end role player and IQ is not a surefire star. Its a nice team but it aint contending.
I am certainly not trading 3 picks for a guy who will be FA in the off-season. I think at most I would trade one 1st for him this year. But I doubt that gets it done. I think its unlikely to retain him and not worth the risk unless it meant a championship this year and we are not close to that at all.

FUBAR for Sarr.

I don’t really know who Sarr is but we’ve got the FUBAR part down pat.

Sarr looks for all the world to be 24's biggest draft prize. It's not like we can really control our own destiny though - a lot of luck involved even if we stand pat and tank which appears to be the plan now. I guess the biggest issue for me is how good is the rest of the lottery field? Gotta have a backup plan. Anybody else that's decent?