What's new

Take Walker AND Fredette

mtnbayou

Take Walker with #3, then dump Harris and maybe move up a little and get Jimmer. Resign AK for fairly cheap, and we would be pretty dang solid, atleast I hope.

I pray everyday that Kahn doesn't draft Jimmer @ #2. God damn I'm having nightmares already!

In all seriousness I wouldn't be opposed to having Jimmer on the Jazz but not at #3 or #6.

Kanter @ 3 scares the hell out of me too.

I think the long wait until the draft is already taking a toll on some of us...........

No better example than here...

i think kemba and freddette are only two players we shouldnt pick AT ALL in this draft

can someone convince me, that either kemba or freddette is good for us?

i say. kemba is too short and too old to be a high level player

freddette is already too far from being an nba level player

can someone convince me, that either kemba or freddette is good for us?

i say. kemba is too short and too old to be a high level player

freddette is already too far from being an nba level player

Too old? What is he 22? I agree to not take him at 3, but he will be solid. He is a winner. While I don't necessarily want him on the Jazz, making the argument that he won't be a high level player because he is too old is absurd, IMO.

Too old? What is he 22? I agree to not take him at 3, but he will be solid. He is a winner. While I don't necessarily want him on the Jazz, making the argument that he won't be a high level player because he is too old is absurd, IMO.

what i mean is,
if u put identical two players on the table in the draft, i would pick the 2 yrs younger one which is brandon knight in this case and additionally, they are not identical knight is much more talented. Its different to be a winner in college n nba. He doesnt have the phsycal advantage to use his winner instincts in nba.
If kemba was that good, we could have seen the same performance in the previous years. This yr he was experienced enough and he put a good performance but it doesnt convince me that he can rise as much as 3 in the draft board. I wouldnt even take him in first 10.