What's new

TD Jakes

Hotdog

I also want to share one of other favorite people. This man right here, like Jordan Peterson is full of Wisdom.

This speech right here is one fo the best Ive heard from him, but he has a lot more.

Im sure some of you have a problem with him because he believes in god. Oh the horror. I know. But whatever. Listen anyways. The man is very smart. Im not even a religious person myself, but I really like what I hear from him. The beginning and the end are the best parts. The middle has a lot of bible talk.

Last edited:
I also want to share one of other favorite people. This man right here, like Jordan Peterson is full of Wisdom.

This speech right here is one fo the best Ive heard from him, but he has a lot more.

Im sure you some have a problem with him because he believes in god. Oh the horror. I know. But whatever. Listen anyways. The man is very smart. Im not even a religious person myself, but I really like what I hear from him. The beginning and the end are the best parts. The middle has a lot of bible talk.

I don't think anyone here has a problem with people that believe in God. He seems fine.