What's new

Team USA vs Gobert

Tomorrow team USA takes on Rudy Gobert. I have sent the following e-mail to USA coach Popovich:

Dear Coach Pop:
I know you like to rest players. Well, in tomorrow's game against Gobert you can rest all your players and just put two out there on the court: Paul George and Terance Mann. Those two exposed Gobert for what he is: a big guy who can't play basketball. In the close out playoff game against Mann and George, Gobert was an astounding minus 24. Pop, you can beat Gobert and his teammates just by using Terance Mann and Paul George.
Signed,
MeloTheJazzKiller

PS: Pop, I know basketball so trust me on this. Terrance Mann and Paul George (or even just a Reggie Jackson) are enough to beat a Gobert team.

This aged well

This is the most ignorant bit of naval gazing detritus I've ever read on this board. And I'm some who hateclicks all of D Will Texas' threads.
Nationalism is weird. But feeling pride in a country with the longest rap sheet of atrocities of any extant government by a mile (even with China doing their best to catch up) is especially weird to me.

The least we could do with by FAR the greatest wealth per capita in the world is have accessible and affordable healthcare, great schools, and infrastructure (like less-wealthy countries are mysteriously able to accomplish). Or maybe just take the vaccines that we bogarted from the rest of the world? Or actually embrace democracy (the thing we're supposed to be about) instead of whatever the **** is going on? Or do a single damn meaningful thing about the death spiral of climate change besides be the greatest contributor to the problem?

So yeah, sorry, I'm embarrassed. With regard to sports; they don't matter.

Sorry to sully your garbage-*** ****ing thread.

This is the most ignorant bit of naval gazing detritus I've ever read on this board. And I'm some who hateclicks all of D Will Texas' threads.
So you are anti accessible and affordable healthcare, great schools, and infrastructure. You are against trying to curb climate change. You are anti vaccines. You are anti democracy. Right?
Or you agree with much of his post.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

So you are anti accessible and affordable healthcare, great schools, and infrastructure. You are against trying to curb climate change. You are anti vaccines. You are anti democracy. Right?

I mean, minus the whole “we are the most detestable nation in the world” drivel, and clamoring that genocidal, racist, crimes-against-humanity China is somehow less deplorable than we are…

Hey moron, did it ever occur to you that most of the claims that the initial poster made were preposterous? Probably not because you are too busy worshipping CNN and Joe Biden.

Nothing better than watching the "WOKE" team USA lose to France.

Millennials are as soft as Charmin, good team to represent you.

I mean, minus the whole “we are the most detestable nation in the world” drivel, and clamoring that genocidal, racist, crimes-against-humanity China is somehow less deplorable than we are…
Sure there were some parts of the post that weren't great. But there were also parts that were absolutely spot on.

Hey moron, did it ever occur to you that most of the claims that the initial poster made were preposterous? Probably not because you are too busy worshipping CNN and Joe Biden.
Some were and some weren't preposterous.

I have never watched CNN intentionally in my life. I mean that literally. I have never picked up a remote and looked for whatever channel CNN is on. I have never went to their website.

Biden was in about 9th place in my list of candidates that I wanted to win the democratic primaries. I think Biden sucks.

Screenshot_20210724-220113~2.jpg

Some were and some weren't preposterous.

I have never watched CNN intentionally in my life. I mean that literally. I have never picked up a remote and looked for whatever channel CNN is on. I have never went to their website.

Biden was in about 9th place in my list of candidates that I wanted to win the democratic primaries. I think Biden sucks.

View attachment 10987

What does this have to do with Charmin sponsered Team USA basketball? I was banned for two weeks for a post similar to this.

Rudy had a nice baseline spin move. Otherwise, he just sat under the basket and dunked half a dozen times.
Works for me, and apparently it's pretty effective. Wish we had made an active effort to get him the ball under the basket in our 2nd round series rather than guys continually ignoring him to play hero ball.

International rules definitely cater to Rudy's strenths. That being said, we really need to invest more time in finding ways to use him on offense with the jazz. And for hell sakes, get some more help on defense.

International rules definitely cater to Rudy's strenths. That being said, we really need to invest more time in finding ways to use him on offense with the jazz. And for hell sakes, get some more help on defense.
This is where no Conley hurt us badly. He is better than about anyone on our team getting Rudy involved. Conley would have been a difference-marker for us even while Mitchell was superhuman playing on one leg. We needed that calming influence and someone who could get others involved.

Nationalism is weird. But feeling pride in a country with the longest rap sheet of atrocities of any extant government by a mile (even with China doing their best to catch up) is especially weird to me.

The least we could do with by FAR the greatest wealth per capita in the world is have accessible and affordable healthcare, great schools, and infrastructure (like less-wealthy countries are mysteriously able to accomplish). Or maybe just take the vaccines that we bogarted from the rest of the world? Or actually embrace democracy (the thing we're supposed to be about) instead of whatever the **** is going on? Or do a single damn meaningful thing about the death spiral of climate change besides be the greatest contributor to the problem?

So yeah, sorry, I'm embarrassed. With regard to sports; they don't matter.

Sorry to sully your garbage-*** ****ing thread.
You are by far the dumbest ******* I have ever seen on these boards.