What's new

Teams lack of heart matches the owner?

GoJazz

Why haven't we heard anything from Greg "My Daddy's Money" Miller.
Why doesn't Jerry show any emotion on the bench anymore? When was the last time he was T'd up? Tossed from the game? Gave a ****?
Why has Deron turned into a crybaby? Anytime he doesn't get a call we have to watch him cry to the refs like he is Kobe.

Why haven't we heard anything from Greg "My Daddy's Money" Miller.
Why doesn't Jerry show any emotion on the bench anymore? When was the last time he was T'd up? Tossed from the game? Gave a ****?
Why has Deron turned into a crybaby? Anytime he doesn't get a call we have to watch him cry to the refs like he is Kobe.

The top thing, sure.

All your other points? Uhh, have you watched any Jazz games in the last 5 years?

Greg "My Daddy's Money" Miller.

This is completely unnecessary. He probably worked harder than any of you clowns. I don't agree with some of the Jazz moves under his watch but he could have ****ed stuff up like some rich people's children but he's obviously still very successful. Stop being such jealous bitches.

He has been in Figi for the last 2 weeks.

This is completely unnecessary. He probably worked harder than any of you clowns. I don't agree with some of the Jazz moves under his watch but he could have ****ed stuff up like some rich people's children but he's obviously still very successful. Stop being such jealous bitches.

Why does Greg need to publicly complain?

The coaches of this team need to get involved. They're the ones responsbile for the preparation and motivation of this team. IF this team isn't prepared or motivated anymore, it's time to find a coach that can accomplish that.

If the players aren't good enough, then it's time to get players that are.

If Greg is really upset, he doesn't need to appear on KSL to gratify some of you. All he needs to do is make one phone call to KOC. KOC then will make moves.
If Greg's upset at the coaching, all he needs to do is make one phone call to Jerry.

just remember Greg Miller said "I wouldn't sell a car to my own mother at wholesale price"....

If that isn't the heart of a champion I don't know what is.

Why does Greg need to publicly complain?

Because he has more clout than Jerry West. The basketball world clings to every single utterance that graces the lips of precious Little Greg. Greg Miller talks, players listen. In fact, the entire world perks up like a prison cell finding a hidden Playboy. If he screams "You're Fired" then Jazz players will tremble in their boots. Clout baby! Miller's got it pouring out his ears!

Miller's only job is to stick to the Jazz like it's some retired hippie hobby. Managers aren't for running the show. We need a micromanaging owner peeking around every corner, leaving no stone unturned, checking every crack, hiding in every player locker all the time. Say something Mr. Miller! A single verb would change the tragectory of earth!

gammon.jpg

Yeah, they won it all baby!

If Sloan is the problem as many have mentioned then a weak owner is a problem. If the game has passed Jerry by, and he is only selecting "jerry guys" then a weak owner is a problem. I am not saying Greg Miller is weak but he is in an awkward position. He is the son of a bigger than life owner who was involved in every aspect of the team for two decades. He does not have this experience and no one really knows who he is. I think Jerry is more well known and more popular in Utah than the Millers. So by firing and replacing jerry, the Jazz organization and the millers would take a big publicity hit. So in summary I would say that jerry is here to stay, unless Jerry makes the decision to leave.

I wonder if he's wrapped up in other things, like dealing with the murder of his mother-in-law.

I wonder if he's wrapped up in other things, like dealing with the murder of his mother-in-law.

I assume there has been considerable time spent dealing with his family loss. However I beleive that there is nothing he could do to help the team even if his family loss had never occurred. He doesn't have the clout necessary to effect change witin the organization. Sloan holds all of the cards.