What's new

Tech help

So, my oldest daughter plays competition level soccer. I wanted to watch the Women's World Cup Final with her, but we were busy doing other crap. We don't have a DVR, so we didn't record it. Do any of you know where I could find a (free) replay? I binged it and couldn't come up with anything without signing up for a website. I don't really want to pay $20 to watch a soccer game that I know the outcome of.
Is it against board rules to link to a torrent download?

I don't even know WTF a torrent is. I'm just looking for a link to something I can watch with my 11 year old daughter.

I don't even know WTF a torrent is. I'm just looking for a link to something I can watch with my 11 year old daughter.

well maybe she knows what a torrent is and can get it set up for you

kids these days...

Alpine_River_Torrent_050291_0607w-2.jpg

Duh!

So, my oldest daughter plays competition level soccer. I wanted to watch the Women's World Cup Final with her, but we were busy doing other crap. We don't have a DVR, so we didn't record it. Do any of you know where I could find a (free) replay? I binged it and couldn't come up with anything without signing up for a website. I don't really want to pay $20 to watch a soccer game that I know the outcome of.

Not sure if this will help, BB...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ted-states-vs-japan-highlights-tv-replay-info