What's new

Ted Nugent's Military service

Cappy_Smurf

Be sure to watch the video of this true American stander upper.

From a 1977 High Times interview dug up by Dangerous Minds

Poopy Pants Teddy The Draft Dodger said:
I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You ****ing swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.

But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of mother****in' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it.

[video=youtube_share;aRMxypUSAcM]https://youtu.be/aRMxypUSAcM

Edit: Damnit all to hell! There is a video of this hypocrite going on and on for 6 minutes 13 seconds which is all too telling, but Mr. poopy pants says the F word late in the video. Anyway, short version gives you the jist.

Last edited:
trump-tednugent.jpg

Ok, I hereby challenge all of jazzfanz for the best Teddy poopy pants photoshop.

Winner gets unlimited rep and the privilege of dying in WW3, endorsed by poopy and pals.

Lol.

Hey guiuse, poopy pants OK in V ET Nam.

EVY Body POOPY PANTS back then!!!

K my pants poopy now - Bill O'reilly

I volunteered for service in the military.

Not only would I never want anyone forced into service, I would never want to fight along side someone forced into military service.

I hope there is never another draft in U.S. history. It is unjust.

Who gives half a **** about Ted Nugent anyway?

I didn't register for selective service. I found out later that my mom did register me(not that they would have wanted me). Seriously? Come on merica?

I thought about signing up for service but America had Bush and I had a kid so...

Nah

Don't you find some hypocrisy here? When he was younger, he didn't want to fight in Vietnam.

Today? He supported the war and criticized Bush for not "Nagasaking" Iraq.

From where I stand I see that only special historical leaders are capable of living and dying for one ideology when it comes to politics. I'm sure most of us had a shift in mind throughout our lives. It happens through experience and it is natural. After everything that I have read and see, I can comfortably say that politics is an art of lying. I don't believe that we should take whatever Nugent has to say about politics. He is just a crazy *** rockstar who had enough cat scratch fever in his life and wants to fill the void with right wing redneck fanatism.

Don't you find some hypocrisy here? When he was younger, he didn't want to fight in Vietnam.

Today? He supported the war and criticized Bush for not "Nagasaking" Iraq.

So when someone makes a good decision they are no longer allowed credit for that good decision if they later make a bad decision? Hypocrisy?

So Cappy negged me and left the comment, "Your mom supports your cowardice". LOL What a putz.

Last edited:
I volunteered for service in the military.

Not only would I never want anyone forced into service, I would never want to fight along side someone forced into military service.

I hope there is never another draft in U.S. history. It is unjust.

Who gives half a **** about Ted Nugent anyway?

I'm fairly sure that if there was a required shared sacrifice in this country (e.g. the draft) then we never would have sent one soldier to Iraq in the first place.

Either way, I guarantee you it would not have lasted 9 years.

I'm fairly sure that if there was a required shared sacrifice in this country (e.g. the draft) then we never would have sent one soldier to Iraq in the first place.

Either way, I guarantee you it would not have lasted 9 years.

Right, but since all the people who went joined the military voluntarily...?

So you think forcing people to be slave warriors makes the world a better place?

I'm not sure I'd buy that for a dollar. "I've done that, I don't want that for others" is strangled and muted by "I've done that, let me get others to do that now"

I have no issues with him not wanting to serve. But then he says (well if he said it) this:

But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of mother****in' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon.

And the good old douche**** Ted comes out.

That being said I'm sorta stunned he did an interview with High Times. He's super duper anti-drug of all kinds. The fact he throws booze in that mix (ie correctly identifies it as a drug) at least gives me respect for his consistency, unlike my dumbass uncle who gives me crap all the time about weed when he has a ****ing high ball glass in his hand.

and youd rather fight in Iraq or Afghan? lol war is hell.

No one was drafted to fight in Iraq or Afghanistan.

If I was being drafted to fight in WWII I could kind of understand. But being drafted to fight in Vietnam was entirely different.