What's new

"Teeth" to Fight Rape

Yeah, that's what I said you said. *shrug*

Except I never initially said that. I said that I think that if these things ever become popular that sodomizing will become more popular with rapists, and that is the easiest way to spread HIV.

I also believe that more murders from the rapists would also be a possibility. I don't know if that's an acceptable trade off. I did not say women (or men for that matter) shouldn't fight a rapist or that it would be wrong for them to, but to be honest, there are times where it would be irrational for them to do so.

How many here would advocate an unarmed person fighting off a rapist with a gun? Especially if that advice resulted in a shooting? Granted it still could, but in just about any situation fighting someone with a gun when you are unarmed is typically not in the unarmed person's favor.

Last edited:
Except I never initially said that. I said that I think that if these things ever become popular that sodomizing will become more popular with rapists, and that is the easiest way to spread HIV.

I also believe that more murders from the rapists would also be a possibility. I don't know if that's an acceptable trade off. I did not say women (or men for that matter) shouldn't fight a rapist or that it would be wrong for them to, but to be honest, there are times where it would be irrational for them to do so.

Okay, so all I did was follow your initial thought to the next step. Which you have confirmed, twice now, does in fact match your thinking. I know why we disagree on the topic at hand, but I'm not sure why we disagree about what I said or you said or about what you said I said, etc. I understood what your thinking was. You've confirmed it. Now..... I mean, I dunno. Now what? Let's agree to agree.

Good lord I sound condescending today. I know. I was trying to find an image online of that cat, from the movie Go, that looks at that kid, and then a subtitle appears beneath the cat that says, "I can hear your thoughts." I feel as though that would have lightened the mood. But I couldn't find a screenshot of it on google and I really didn't want to dig out my dvd of Go.

Okay, so all I did was follow your initial thought to the next step. Which you have confirmed, twice now, does in fact match your thinking. I know why we disagree on the topic at hand, but I'm not sure why we disagree about what I said or you said or about what you said I said, etc. I understood what your thinking was. You've confirmed it. Now..... I mean, I dunno. Now what? Let's agree to agree.
Agreed :D

The only problem I have with this is that there are some malicious people out there of both sexes. What if a woman decides she wants to use this on a man who thinks he is just having consensual sex? I have no problem with rapists having this happen to them but you know that some woman will use this on a perfectly innocent guy and it is going to happen more than once. Maybe they want revenge for something?

easy put your least favorite finger in before you send in your ace.

id rather it happen to my pinky than to my ace.