What's new

Tell me more about how this isn’t happening?

Seems like this should be at the top of the list for him to be concerned about lol

I was considering beating you to this post.
You get me.

But really, I would love DM to play here a long time, but if I’m being realistic. Go hard for it the next 3-4 seasons, and I would probably preemptively trade him and bring back lots of assets while his price is high and years on his contract. He’s going to NY when he gets the chance and I hope the Jazz go for it hard for 3-4 more seasons and are proactive in their approach to it. It’s just not hard to see.

Last edited:
If/When Donovan leaves, I'm going to buy tickets behind the opposing team's bench. He'll think I want him to sign my Don 1's, but I'm going to toss them in his face. One pair tossed, the rest burned with a video posted to Twitter. He'll be dead to me if he goes.

Of course, I'd rather just fine oneye and pop him upside the head.

You get me.

But really, I would love DM to play here a long time, but if I’m being realistic. Go hard for it the next 3-4 seasons, and I would probably preemptively trade him and bring back lots of assets while his price is high and years on his contract. He’s going to NY when he gets the chance and I hope the Jazz go for it hard for 3-4 more seasons and are proactive in their approach to it. It’s just not hard to see.

Enough.

Big deal. He is human like 99% of his fellow NYk likes the Knicks. But he is pro and is gamer so I dont care.

Who woulda thought a player from NYC likes the Knicks? Shocker. It's like growing up in Utah and moving away and still liking the Jazz. Shocker

Who woulda thought a player from NYC likes the Knicks? Shocker. It's like growing up in Utah and moving away and still liking the Jazz. Shocker
Cool, no need to feed the fire if the media storm pushing it in the next few years. Notice how KAT is already being “monitored” by the Knicks, and he’s not tweeting about them all the time. I don’t care if he’s a fan, he doesn’t need to feed the fire of it. There was no chance of Melo getting booed tonight, but had to get the tweet out. It will become more of a distraction every year that goes by as NY media feeds this stuff as clicks and stories.

Cool you’re a fan, you’re gonna play there, don’t be flirting with it all the time while you’re in a Utah Jazz uniform.

If/When Donovan leaves, I'm going to buy tickets behind the opposing team's bench. He'll think I want him to sign my Don 1's, but I'm going to toss them in his face. One pair tossed, the rest burned with a video posted to Twitter. He'll be dead to me if he goes.

Of course, I'd rather just fine oneye and pop him upside the head.
You won’t feel like doing it when I’m proven right, but if you must lol.

Big deal. He is human like 99% of his fellow NYk likes the Knicks. But he is pro and is gamer so I dont care.
Exactly, be a pro and quit flirting while you’re in a Jazz uniform.

That’s what I’m saying @spidadmitchell

@infection
Please lock this thread. It’s basically begging for a pron explosion to close it. Stupid ****.
Lol for what?

You won’t feel like doing it when I’m proven right, but if you must lol.

Exactly, be a pro and quit flirting while you’re in a Jazz uniform.

That’s what I’m saying @spidadmitchell

Lol for what?
You’re probably mostly a regular dude. But you take this small market thing so personally, and you’ve obviously never had a player like Mitchell before and it’s really messing you up.

You’re acting like a complete clown. Lighten up.

You’re probably mostly a regular dude. But you take this small market thing so personally, and you’ve obviously never had a player like Mitchell before and it’s really messing you up.

You’re acting like a complete clown. Lighten up.
Here's how this is going to work. I don't know for certain Donovan wants to leave or play for the Knicks, but that's where the narrative is headed. I simply wish he wouldn't give the vibes or fuel to add to the fire that none of us will enjoy in the coming years. You can see it with Giannis at the moment. The Bucks have the best record, he has given no indication he wants or plans on leaving, and has even stated he doesn't want to, and the media still says "he needs to leave Milwaukee."

You see it with KAT now as well. Does KAT really want a change? Or are other teams using the media to push him out? This in part happened with AD IMO. The media is going to start these rumor fires and I would like it if Donovan didn't add fuel to the fire, because obviously they don't mind starting with someone like KAT who is in the 1st year of his 5 year extension. Thats just terrible. I wish Donovan would stop flirting with it, because it's going to cause rumors, it's going to cause distraction, and the NY media will set fire to it within the next 3 years despite what our record looks like or the fact he'll have years left on his contract. They will start planting those stories, writing those headlines, and I would simply rather not see Donovan throw gasoline on that fire. They'll start the conversation, put it in headlines, and yes use Donovan's flirting with it to create plenty of doubt, drama, and headlines. They will, and he's throwing needless gasoline on that fire that he absolutely doesn't need to. Stop tweeting about the ****ing Knicks and Garden while you're in a Utah Jazz uniform.

Here's how this is going to work. I don't know for certain Donovan wants to leave or play for the Knicks, but that's where the narrative is headed. I simply wish he wouldn't give the vibes or fuel to add to the fire that none of us will enjoy in the coming years. You can see it with Giannis at the moment. The Bucks have the best record, he has given no indication he wants or plans on leaving, and has even stated he doesn't want to, and the media still says "he needs to leave Milwaukee."

You see it with KAT now as well. Does KAT really want a change? Or are other teams using the media to push him out? This in part happened with AD IMO. The media is going to start these rumor fires and I would like it if Donovan didn't add fuel to the fire, because obviously they don't mind starting with someone like KAT who is in the 1st year of his 5 year extension. Thats just terrible. I wish Donovan would stop flirting with it, because it's going to cause rumors, it's going to cause distraction, and the NY media will set fire to it within the next 3 years despite what our record looks like or the fact he'll have years left on his contract. They will start planting those stories, writing those headlines, and I would simply rather not see Donovan throw gasoline on that fire. They'll start the conversation, put it in headlines, and yes use Donovan's flirting with it to create plenty of doubt, drama, and headlines. They will, and he's throwing needless gasoline on that fire that he absolutely doesn't need to. Stop tweeting about the ****ing Knicks and Garden while you're in a Utah Jazz uniform.
What prize do you want if you end up being right?

****. First NY and now this. Plus they have Favors and he likes Favors so he wants to go to New Orleans. LaVar Ball is going to adopt him and Donovan Ball is going to win MVP.

His 1st tweet:8771595E-E6F3-4C1A-B1D1-045FA2E913AF.jpegSee how he had to delete it and PR it up lol, I wondered if this would make it on here.

I know!!! ****ing New Orleans! He’s probably going to try to take the name Jazz back with him!
He just proved how cognitive and deliberate he is about making sure he’s extremely PR savey with the fanbase lol. That first tweet lasted like 5 seconds at most then he decided he better rephrase it to pander, as I’ve said he does.