What's new

Tell Us Who Got Banned Thread Closed?

Poor TroutScum. Relegated to just using his alt accounts for a week. I expect Hack's post count to soar.

What did Trout get banned for? I ask because there are many possibilities.

An ethnic/religious (depends on your POV) slur.

I honestly don't think Dave is any sort of bigot or close to one, but still, they do tend to result in infractions here.

I honestly don't think Dave is any sort of bigot or close to one, but still, they do tend to result in infractions here.

Never seen him make a Jewish slur.

Makes gay ones all the time. Surprised it wasn't because of that.

So Troutdump's real name is Dave?

Good to know.

On a side note: I think there should be a thread just for people's personal info to be given out by mods.

So Troutdump's real name is Dave?

Good to know.

On a side note: I think there should be a thread just for people's personal info to be given out by mods.

Considering he posted his own mugshot with his full name, this is hardly some sort of secret information.

The yellow one is a warning. It is nothing more than a slap on the wrist. The red one is an infraction worth one point. 3 active infractions (3 points) results in a one week suspension. 4 infractions is rewarded with a two week suspension. 5 and it's all over (ban). Most infractions and warnings expire in 180 days, but if it's really bad, it may be extended.
If you're trying to get there, we can take care of it whenever you'd like.

Thanks, and yes I'd like your help a while after. I read the jail thread in jealousy. I plan to get some suspension here and a gun tattoo on my neck.

So wait, why did Rev tell me it was for insulting another poster?

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
This is a tough one Trout. There is a lot of name calling on here, and it's a fine line. The mods have voted to
go with an infraction this time.

Just curious. Thanks.

Why did Cyrome Torbin get banned?

We need the juicy details.

He made a graphic account of what he would love to do to me if he got his hands on me. Called me a dilf. I can take a joke, but soooo creepy.

He also posted a thread which was sexually explicit, the kind that this forum does not like, it wasn't like him, I don't get it. Either he feels really depressed and comitted artificial suicide or his account was hacked.