What's new

Terrible movies.

Beer

Movies that aren't even so bad they are funny like The Room, but just really bad movies. I'd bet both my nuts that Birds of Prey is one of those movies. Dear god that looks horrendous.

What other movies are just unbearably bad? Downsizing with Matt Damon was probably one of the worst movies I've seen in the last 10 years or so. Had to turn it off.

Every Adam Sandler movie after a certain point
Every DC movie
Just about every american remake of a classic foreign film
Everything Uwe Boll has done

Indiana Jones and the crystal skull.
The old Superman with the atomic man with long fingernails.
Spider-Man 3 with Tobey Maguire and that 70s show dude.
The nutty professor with Eddie Murphy

Pulp Fiction sucked ***. The thing it did best was convince people they had to say they liked it so they could be considered cool, then it upped that by developing a rabid cult following who cannot explain why they liked it other than saying "it's cool" and various versions of "you're stupid" if you didn't like it. Streaming pile of **** actually.

And what was the one about the train in the snow that can't ever stop? Holy hell that was dumb.

Just about anything by shaymalaniananana or however you spell it. Especially the happening which might be the single worst movie I've ever seen. And that's saying a lot because I've seen pulp fiction and that snow train movie!

But split was pretty good so I'll give him that. That trilogy is probably the best thing he's done tbh.