What's new

Thank You Jazz.

gregbroncs

This has been a fun season and I am glad that the Jazz finally did something worth while. I hope they come back stronger next year and can build upon this season. With all of the negativity I expect here I just wanted to get this out in the wake of a game I was fairly impressed with the Jazz's fight in.

giphy.gif

Thank you Jazz for a fun season! Lots of what ifs this year with injuries but the fight this team showed ALL season in the face of it is impressive! I wish we had at least one more game. Til next season, cheers!

Thank you jazz!! There were a lot of highs and lows.

Sucks that that Lyles couldn't build on his positive rookie season. I haven't given up on him yet. I fully expect him to bounce back next year.

Probably my biggest low, for me was seeing Burks and Favors decline from injury. They are truly a couple of my absolutely favorite players, and total class acts. More than anything I want to see them come back with a vengeance!! What might have been had we had the good Burks, and Favors. Can't help but think we would've been true contenders, who knows, maybe we would've beaten the rox for third seat in the playoffs.

Injuries all together was so demoralizing at times. Seemed when someone got healthy someone else would go down. I can't help but wonder how many games we lost because of injury?

The highs.

Seeing Rudy and Hayward become absolute studs was fun to watch. They put Utah on the map. It was so cool to see Hayward reach his first all star game. To see him finally be recognized as an all star was great!! It was great to see Gobert reap souls on defense and become a big part of the offense. Regardless of what happens he's dpoy in my book!!

I've defended Ingles since his arrival. Most here thought he'd be an after thought on this team. Hell of a year. In many ways he was the heart of this team. It was fun to see his hard nose attitude on both ends of the floor.

Amaizing what this team can do whith a decent pg, and Hill was more then just decent. He just brought a higher quality brand of basketball this team has lacked since that one idiot was traded.

With all the injury this team suffered was there a coach that had a tougher job then Quin? Coach Q coached his *** off and then some. Like Rudy, he's coach of the year in my book.

Exum had plenty of growing pains, but when he was on, it was so much fun to watch him ball.

JJ turned out to be a great signing, and I'll admit I was a little nervous as to how he'd fit in here. It was great to see him dominate the clips and I'm not completely sure we get past the clippers without ISO Joe. He may be as old as dirt, but he can still score when the team needed it most.

In my book this was a success of a year. It was great to have meaningful games again. This yeast was a blast!!

Thank you Jazz!! What a season.

roller coaster ride!!!

from hayward's finger fracture to rudy's 18 sec injury to western cof semi final!

Yeah, nice to have a team that is in it to win it. Good guys all around, I hope that our own and other players value what we have and come/sign for more than just the money.

I LOVED this season! The team was a joy to watch, cheer for, and be a part of. There was adversity the entire season from Hayward's broken finger to a billion injuries, and still we never complained about it. These guys were a true team. They were classy in their wins and losses. There was true growth from last season to the start of this year and through the final game of the playoffs. This is a big summer for us, but I hope they keep the core together for a while. Here is to 20 more years under Dennis, quin, with gobert, hayward, and whatever 3rd all star Dennis picks up. :)

Still can't believe we beat a full Clippers team on the road without Gobert. Despite all obstacles we had a good year overall.
Last year we had no star. This year we have two. A DPOY caliber big who improved his offense much and one of the best SFs in the league. Another star would make us elite. Ideally this 3rd guy should be one of our developing young players because we can't likely afford a star and they'd normally not come to Utah.

Strangest things happened all year. With Fav, Diaw, Lyles and Bolomboy we had one of the deepest PF rotations in the league. In the end the lack of consistent and effective PF play hurt us most. Perhaps we should have given Bolomboy more minutes.

There is a lot of ambiguity going forward. This is gonna be a busy off-season for the FO.
Our young players have been kind of disappointing. Exum keeps showing flashes while Lyles looks lost. None really contributed. Because of the salary cap every team needs players who can contribute on rookie contracts. Exum, Lyles and Bolomboy need a great offseason. I'm still hopeful.

It was a roller coaster for sure. That does show something about the team. They could have folded a few times.

I'm disgusted about being swept, but the season was still good overall.

It was a great season, a massive leap for the team. Sure we got swept by the warriors, but Jordan's Bulls got swept by the Celtics in 86 and 87.. When you face truly great teams and you are not there yet, you get crushed, it happens.

Now let's hope they can all build upon this great season and come back even better next year.