What's new

Thank You Matt Harpring!!

Mongoose

Nothing against Holly Rowe, but I will miss Harpring. I know many folks here didn't like Harpring at all, but I appreciated listening to him. He brought a unique perspective as a former player and Jazz man. I'll miss him on the broadcasts.

I thought harp was ok. I wonder what happened.

He probably just decided to enjoy his millions and his family. I don't blame him at all. If I had 5 million I'd never work again, and he certainly has more than that.

I suspect his contract was up and the parties could not agree for terms on a new one. Something similar happened to the gal that was the side line reporter.

I think they probably are trying to get more diverse with the commentary so Ryan hired a white, Mormon, female. I liked Harpring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kristen Kenny wanted to return and was replaced (she’s said as much on Twitter).

I liked KK and nothing against Holly Rowe, but I don’t think she brings anything to the table that KK didn’t provide already. But now Ryan Smith can say he got an ESPN talent to come do our sideline reporting so I’m sure that’s a feather in his cap. Thurl in favor of Harpring is a slight upgrade. Smith and Alema in the studio are pure dog ****.

I liked Harp and his massive toupee and I will miss his one or two times a game where I’m facepalming to his dorky attempts to be funny.